Failed magic trick NR & MH

Warnings: light smut, idk :) and it's a long story:2446

I am running around in base searching for Loki. Tony told me to search for him and then bring him to him. If you are asking yourself now why me, I asked myself the same question. I guess, Tony choose me because I was so bored so I decided to go and annoy him. Also somehow I am the only on who Loki doesn't hate so. Maybe because I wasn't in the NYC fight or because I ask him every day by which pronounce he goes today or because I am only 17, I really don't know it but I like it because I like Loki. He can be the funniest person alive but he's also caring and careful around me. I find it so cute that he is trying so hard, he is always training so he can make the others proud but they didn't notice so I told him how proud I am. I mean it wasn't a lie, I really am proud of him.
Training. Of course, there he has to be.
I run down, open the door and shouted his name.

"Loki!"

With a smile on my face. Well I must have scared him cause one of his magic balls hits me hard so now I was laying on the ground.
"Oh god, Y/N talk to me. Are you ok? I'm so so sorry, you scared me, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." Loki ran over to me and kneeled down beside me.
"I'm fine and if I may say that, I got you to kneel before me." I laugh and he nudge me lightly but also started to laugh.
When I stopped, I felt weird. There is no word to describe that feeling, just weird. I reached Lokis sleeve so he pays attention.
"Loki, I feel weird, what is happ-"
With that it got dark for a second but when I opened my eyes everything was different, bigger. "Loki?" I asked but I immediately shut up and run into a corner of the room. I was back in my younger self with every angst and just everything. Even every habit I trained myself so I don't have to get punished.
"Friday please inform the avengers that they should come to us." "Yes, Sir." Loki spoke with a voice.
Soon after that the room got fuller and fuller. Loki stands before me and tried to calm me but it didn't worked.
"Loki what is it? Where is Y/N?" "Tony why should Y/N be here?" "I send her to search for Loki."
Loki turns around, away from me and starts talking. "Yeah about Y/N, uhm I was training and when she came in she scared the shit out of me and because I turned to see, she got hit by a magic ball." "And?" A few voices asks at the same time and Loki steps away from me. Finally I could see them all. A few gasped the others were silently shocked.
"BROTHER YOU TURNED HER INTO A SMALL KID." Thor said in his booming voice which only caused me to hid again. Then I saw Maria and Natasha. I run towards them, stop in front of them and holding the redheads leg as if my life depends on it.

"Oh ok uhm hey little one." Natasha smiles and puts her hands around me. "How about I pick you up, so you are just as big as we are." I nod and put my hands up so she could easily pick me up and she did. I started giggling at the feeling, it was new, something I never felt. I look around into their faces and nearly all of them are looking in awe and the rest is still shocked. I saw Maria rights next to me so I tap on her shoulder. "Yes, sweetheart?" Again I put my hands up in her direction. "Do you want me to take you?" I nod again and Natasha gives me over to Maria. "Can you and Nat please go with me somewhere where not everyone stares at me?" I ask shyly. "Of course love. Lets go to your room, shall we?" Maria smiles and we start walking of.
"Wait, because she likes you, you two are taking care of her as long as she is...small." Tony shouted after us.

Maria pov:
"Ok so I called Fury and told him everything, if nothing important happens I can stay." Natasha nod. Y/N fell asleep the minute I laid her down. We are now both staring at the small kid before us. Both of us never took care of someone small who isn't Family and both of our faces show how overwhelming this is but on the other hand, it is Y/N. Soon after that she wakes up again and her face told us everything.
"Come let's get you in the bath and change your clothes while Maria put on new duvet covers. Ok honey?" Natasha helped the small girl out and runs after her to the bathroom.