The Cafe SJ

!!!TW!!!
Took place around 2012/13
------------------------------------

Scarlett pov:

"Leave it ok and stop talking to me like that. God I'm not a small stupid child anymore, I am a adult, so stop treating me like I'm still 15." A nice looking young lady shouted and leaves the table to go to the bathroom. We are in a cafe and I excused myself. "You and your good heart." Chris smiles at me and I leave to go to the bathroom too.
The moment I opend the door I heard someone breathing heavily and the young lady on the ground hiding her face in her knees and failed every try to calm down. I kneel down to her and gently put my hand on her knees. "Hey, it's ok, it's ok. You are not alone ok, can you look at me sweetheart?" I ask her softly and she slowly lifts her head. "May I?" I ask her and look at her hand and she nods carefully.  I take her hand and carefully bring it to my chest. "Can you feel my breathing?" Again she nods. "Ok honey, I want you to try to match your breathing to mine ok? And it's normal that it can't work in seconds so take your time ok? I won't leave you."

After a few minutes she calmed down and I put her hand back to her knee but leave mine there too to show her that I won't leave. With my other hand I carefully wipe her treas away and the moment she could see again she wided her eyes. "O-Oh I-I'm so s-sorry, I-I didn't want to s-steal your t-time." "Shh no it's ok, deep breaths. You didn't steal my time, honey. What's your name?" "Y/N." "That's a pretty name. I'm Scarlett but I  guess you already know that." "Thank you, Ms. Johansson." "Oh please call me Scarlett and there is nothing to thank me for." She blushed for a second and looks back at the ground. "I don't wanna sound creepy but after what I heard I guess you don't wanna head back to the people on your table so, you wanna join me and Chris?" I ask her softly and she nods shyly. "Ok let's go back, you take your stuff, I will stay with you the whole time andwe can go to the park or something like that so you don't have to stay in the same room with them. How does this sounds?" "Thank you." She said shyly and I help her back up.

"Where were you so long? Did he bothered you Miss? I told you to leave the other peoples alone. The world doesn't always turns around you, Y/d/N (your dead name)." She get's even more shy and I hate it the way that one woman talks to her. "Actually, Miss, Y/N is a good friend of me and we are going now." Y/N had her stuff so I took her hand and pull her to me. "And the next time, Miss, you are talking to her like that and/or missgendering her, you will regret it. Let's go hun." We walk over to Chris who already paid for it and had my stuff in his hand too and we leave the cafe.
It is rainy outside and we went to the car. Chris sit down on the driver seat and I sit down next to Y/N in the back. "Sorry for all that trouble and that I bother you guys. I should leave." "No, stay with us, as Scarlett said you are now a friend of us and friends hang out together." Chris smiles as he looks back to her and I nod in agreement. "So where should we go?" Chris asks. "I'm sorry, I would say we can go to me but I still live with my mother for some reasons and I really can't face her right now again." She sighed. "So that woman in the cafe, was this your mother?" I asks her softly. "Yeah and my two aunts." She looked away again in shame. "Mhh, Chris maybe we can go to our cast meeting place and while we drive you can tell us something about you." "That sounds great." Chris in agreement. "Oh I don't wanna bother you guys with some boring storys." She smiles sheepishly and continues to stare at the ground. I put one of my hands down to her hands and with my other hand I carefully turn and lift her face so that she looks at me. "Y/N, sweetheart, you can talk to us as much as you want. We really wanna get to know you so I would be really happy if you would tell us something about you." I smile warmly at her and she smiles back but was clearly overwhelmed and didn't know where to start.
"O-Ok so my name is Y/N, I'm 26 even though I look like 20 sometimes. I'm a nurse but I still have to live with my mother. That would be all I guess." "What about friends?" Chris asks carefully. "Oh, I don't have friends, I had but they never stayed." "Why would such a beautiful and kind Woman like you have no friends?" I ask her and she blushed a bit from the compliments. "Well uhm you met my mum and the ones who stayed left me because I'm trans." She got tears in her eyes and I squeeze her hands a bit to show her that I won't leave her. "Honey, you have us now ok? I won't leave you and I'm pretty sure the others will like you too." I smile at her.

*one week later

Chris and I helped her to get her stuff out of the apartment where she lived before and right now she is living with me in my house. Together we search for a new flat for her. We got closer and closer and some of the cast already ships us but I don't even know if she's interested in me.

*one month later

Since she left her mother she is completely free and we all could see the change. I'm so happy for my little bee that she finally can be herself. Yes you heard right 'my little bee'. We are dating now and I never was happier before.