Shy NR

!!!TW!!!
——————————————
Natasha pov:
It is now over two weeks ago that we blow up a hydra base. We freed a little girl named Y/N and she have to be around 16. At first we had her locked up until we were safe that she wouldn't do anything and that it was not her free will to be in the Hydra base. Well Tony wanted to keep her lock up for a week but I convinced him that she need a room because if we would keep her locked up we wouldn't be better and she will think she is still by Hydra just a another base.
I have the order from Fury to keep an eye on her and have to report to him regularly but it wasn't really why I always look after her. She remains me somehow of myself when I was younger and had to be in the red room.
At the beginning locked up there in the cell, she always sat on the bench lost in her mind but when I show her that I was there she pulled her legs to her chest and hide her face but she never stopped watching every single movement I made.
Always when I came in to show that we are not the bad guys she jumped up and try hide in a corner far away from me and starts to panic when I come near to her. I sat down in her cell every day for a few hours and bring her food. It's not that she ever ate only one bite but I guess I got her to trust me a little more. She only starts panicking when I got nearer to her than 1.5 meters.
At her fourth day when I told her that she can come with me to her new room she just stared at me. I got nearer than the 1.5 m and she start to panic. I sit down a meter away from her and starts to sing an old lullaby in Russia because I didn't know what else to do if she won't let me near to her. She calmed down a bit and I took a second try. "Y/N, hun, do you understand English?" She slowly nod and was so scared to do something wrong and got punished for it. "Малышка (little one), can I take your hand to show you your room?" She started to panic again but we made up a deal that she will walk behind me to her room.

This is now 10 days away she never left her room but she allowed me to go into her room, still with distance but so I can bring her always food. Today I sat again with her in her room when she broke the distance and silence. She slowly puts her hand up to my arm and looks scared to me. I smile warmly at her and carefully lifts my other hand to hers. "C-Can I-I l-leave my r-room?" "Always, малышка. If you want I can show you around." "D-Does this b-building have a b-balcony?" "Yes, do you wanna go there?" She nods and I stand up and tell her to follow me. She walks a few steps behind me but when Clint and Sam runs past us she got so scared that hids behind me and holds me. Even though I could have killed them I was also happy because that shows me once more she starts to trust me more and more.
On the balcony she tooks a deep breath and I could see that she enjoys it. I lead her to a bench where she could sit down. "Малышка, when was the last time you were outside?" She shrug her shoulders closes her eyes then she looks back up to me and points with her hand to the place next to her. I slowly sit down next to her and she smiles at me. "Thank you, honey." I smile at her and she looks confused up to me. "For letting me near to you, I know how hard that can be." She smiles slightly.

*one week later

I got her to trust me even more. She's still not really talk active but she showed me what they did to her.  There are scars over scars on her body from torturing her and she is clearly underweight.
"Малышка, have you even slept since you here?" We sit together one her bed and she fights with her eyes again. I could see that she haven't slept much but when I thought about it, I didn't slept as well in the first time outside the red room.
She looks away from me and have to yawn. "Sweety, why not?" She looks back at me and I could firmly see that fight in her brain if she wants to say it or not.
"No matter what it is, it's not embarrassing, ok honey? But please talk to me, I'm worried about you."
She opens her mouth but closed it again to think about the words she want to use. "You don't have to." I smile at her. "Well that's kinda too late, I care about you so I automatically worry about you too especially when you didn't slept in weeks."
"It's just nightmares and if I don't sleep I don't have them."
I sighed. I feel so sorry for her that she had to go through all this. "I have them too but it gets better, believe me. How about I stay with you tonight so I can protect you and wake you up?" "I don't wanna bother you." "You don't, honey. I'll sleep here on the couch and you can alway wake me up ok?" She nods shy but fell asleep in minutes.

*time skip

It's around 3 am and I notice that she is getting restless and whimpers a bit. I stand up, go over to her and sit down next to her on her bed. I slightly shake her till she opens her eyes and pulls herself into my arms so I hug her back. "Shhh малышка, everything is fine. You are safe, no one can hurt you, honey." "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She whispers. "It's ok honey, it's ok. I'm here for you and I always will be here for you, hun."
She looks up to me in my eyes and I could see that she wants to say or ask something but she was too scared. "Spill it out, what's on your mind, sweetheart?" I smile warmly at her and she nods. "I- uhm I wanted to ask uhm if you cloud maybe uhm stay here with me, like here here?" She looks down to the bed so I slowly put my finger under her chin so she looks back up to me. "Of course honey."
She slides a bit away from me so I can lay down next to her and I open my arms again so she slides into them. She was so tired and I still can't believe that she finally let me to her.
Half asleep she whispers something it was barely audible but the words she said are about to change my life. "Thank you, momma." She opens her eyes in shock and tenses up but I kiss her on the head and stroke through her hairs. "It's ok, малышка. You can call me momma, if you want me to be your momma and you so welcome, love."