Sleepy part 3

Natasha pov:

"Good morning, my love." I kiss her forehead but soon after she hids under the blanket. "No hiding, I want to see your beautiful face, hun." I smirk and pull the blanket away so she trys to hide under her pillow. "Honey, come on, I know it sucks but its the last time and we get your test results today."
I pull the pillow away too and carefully sit myself down on her hip and lean forward to her. It doesn't need a second and she is red like a tomato. I wipe her carefully over her cheeks and and place a kiss on her lips. Now she was fully awake, I kiss her again and pull her up so we both sit on the bed.
"Loki like." She mumbled so I start to tickle her. I pull her out of bed and we bogh went down to the kitchen.
I'm so happy that she is nearly back to normal. After she got worse and worse even Bruce had to say that had lost hope but my babygirl is a fighter like no one else here. After she couldn't do anything anymore than laying in bed and a bit talking she fought herself back in her life. She is my little fighter, my love, my life, my sun and my moon.
"Nat?" She waves in front of my face and brings me back. "Yes hun?" "You ok?" "Yup, I was just lost in my thoughts for a second." "A second is funny." She says sarcastically and I raise an eyebrow. "Do I need to tickle you again?" She took her breakfast and starts running with the words "try to." I couldn't believe my eyes and start to laugh. I know exactly where she went so I make myself a sandwich and run after her.
Over a year ago we found a room in the base that was completely empty and no one knows about it so we made it our little retreat place. There she was waiting for me. I sit down next to her and we both start to eat. She leans against me till we have to go back down for the Chemo. On ourway we took her phone, the book and my laptop and continue our way to Bruce.
When we saw him he has a letter in his hand. "Bruce what's that?" She asks. "Your test results." "And?" We both say at the same time and with the same tone so we looked at us and start to laugh. "Well to be honest, I didn't looked at it because I wanted you to open your test results. But first we start with the chemo." She looks up to him with her puppy eyes. "But do I need this Chemo if the test results say I won?" "Yes, I'm sorry, I know you hate it."
After he was done with everything he give her the letter. She looks at it but had a not read able face and put the letter back down with tears in her eyes.
"And? Honey? Talk please."
She looks up to me and pulls me into a hug. I got even more nervous. After a minute she finally starts talking. "I won." She whispers in my ear and I hug her even tighter. After she let go of me jumped like a little child but Iwas so happy and I still couldn't believe it. Bruce took the letter back a few minutes ago and new it now too. "Now that is a real reason for a party." He smiles. "Yeah but I'm gonna tell them after I'm back to normal because these chemos kicks the shit out of me every god damn time." We both nod.
I sit down next to her and we start to look again a new series cause EUReKA was pretty fast over. Now we are watching 'Brooklyn-nine-nine' We both love it way too much. We can't listen to 'I Want It That Way' from Backstreet Boys normal, we always do it like Jake did it.

Group chat: The cool Agents

Maria:
And? What does the test results say?

Fury:
If we have this little group chat, use it for once in our lifes for something really important.

My girl❤️:
Ok but the others don't know it yet so keep quiet. I'm gonna tell them after I'm back on my feet after this stupid chemo.

Maria:
We keep quiet, now talk.!

Fury:
Yeah it would be better for me because I'm next to her and she is already close to break my shoulder.

My girl❤️:
I won 🎉
Maria don't hurt him, we need him 😹

Maria:
Oh my god I'm so happy 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Fury:
Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈
Wow you turned Maria into a jumping little child 😅

My girl❤️:
Don't worry, I did it with Nat too and now she is still like happy happy but the jumping stops after latest 5 minutes 😹✨

Me:
Little one, you are so dead for telling this

My girl❤️:
Come on, it's just the four of us and we all know you have a soft side too, just like Maria, you both just show it rarely 😘

Maria:
Dangerous territory

Me:
Yeah, I was about to say the same

My girl❤️:
Fury do you have a escape plan for me?

Fury:
Oh no but good luck, I believe in you, you are a good Agent :)

My girl❤️:
Yup an Agent who is right now on chemo and monitoring and didn't trained in like a few months
🥲