!!!New Book!!!

!!!TW!!!
This is a part of a short story I uploaded, please go and read it. It's called:
'I'll be there for you'
<3
————————————————
You're 16 and lives with the avengers because of your powers and you were homeless
————————————————
So all in all I like school, I really do but after some time maybe a month some girls decided that I'm gonna be their new victim. Soon after it, it got physical and now we're here in front of the principals office. What did they expect, when someone start to pull my hair and I get kicks in my kidney and belly of course I start to protect myself and I really stayed kind with them. The one has a black eye the other a bloody nose and all in all they just have light bruises.
That's the moment when Natasha walked up to me. The whole time waiting there I always just stared to the ground and who am I to now look up at Natasha. I know what I did was wrong but I got so sick of letting it just happen. If you're wondering why Natasha, she is my S.O. so she is the one who stood in my school files.
"Earth to Y/N, do you even listen when I am talking to you." Her voice and the waving in front of my face brings me back out of my head. "I'm sorry." I mumble. "Stand up we go home and talk there about it."
I stand up and nearly run out of school, it was too much for me, the whole situation and I have to get out of there to somewhere where it's quiet. The car was locked so I had nowhere and have to wait for Natasha but I couldn't calm myself down, my legs give in and I sink down to the ground and start to panic even more. Everything was too loud, too fast and too much.
——————————————————
This is a part of the story 'I'll be there for you' I uploaded on my account,
please go check it out <3