My mission was to... NR

Warnings: throwing up, death, giving up// I hope that's all

"Y/n, you have new mission. Here is everything you need to know, the mission will go up to a month so go pack your stuff your flight starts in a hour." I nod and quickly leave the office.
On my flight I start to read me through the files and I definitely got a suicide mission. What in hell have I made wrong that I ended up with a mission like that?
My mission was to spy out and kill THE BLACK WIDOW.
Yes, I am good in what I'm doing and also my powers are really good so they are helping me a lot but this mission is suicide.
What if I run away and destroy the chip, what am I thinking, they will find me anyway. The only thing I can do is do this mission and somehow I succeed or I let myself get killed by the Black Widow because I know this will be the better death than if they get me back in my hands.
But was that really it? Am I really ready to die? Was that everything my life had for me? 16 years of torture and hard training for nothing. Whatever, I need to focus now. I need to come up with a plan so that I may go out of this shit alive.

*time skip

I made my plan and by now everything works so far. I 'win' a tour through the Avengers tower which is tomorrow.
So today, I go again and again through the plan while I make myself ready, well more my weapons than myself. I know how I get the attention of the Black Widow and as long as she is alone, I can try to do my mission.

*time skip

"So and this is the lab." Mister Stark told us proudly. Because we were only 4 people in the group and one of them is paid to do what I tell him, he goes up to Mister Stark and starts a heated conversation. I run out of the room but before I asked where the nearest toilets are and out of reflex and because I acted like I would throw up the next second, he told me the way to the private part where right now only Natasha should be.

I wander a little around to get a view where she could be. "Hey! You're not supposed to be here! Leave, now!" I heard the voice of the redhead from behind me. "I'm sorry, Mister Stark described the nearest way to the next toilet but I- oh god." I acted again like I had to throw up. "Oh dear lord, let me help you. You are only a child." I let her help me to the toilet but because she really stayed I had to actually throw up. Gross but I did what I had to do.
I acted like I got only weaker from it and now she let her guard completely down.
"I'm so sorry for bordering you, Miss Romanoff. I will leave again." I tried to walk away but my legs give in and she catches me in the last second. "Honey, you are clearly not fine. Stay here and when Dr.Banner gets back, he can look after you."
"No that's really unnecessary." I tried to stand alone but she doesn't let me. "Hey, it's ok. No one is gonna hurt you here, ok? You don't have to be so stiff and nervous. Let's get you to lay down a bit."
She starts walking of with me and in a floor were I know that there aren't any cameras, I attack her. I quickly unarm her with the most of her weapons. I let myself disappear in smoke just to get back my human form again directly behind her. I attack her again and our hand to hand combat goes on for good 5 minutes. I realized I'm never gonna win this so I let my guard down which she use immediately.
"Kill me, please just kill me." I breathed and she looks at me like I'm out of my mind. She held me down and pinned me to the ground. "I'm not gonna kill you." Her eyes are telling me that she mean it. I sigh and thought for a second. "Don't even try to do something." I look back up to her. "I'm sorry but I have to." "To do what?" She tightened up her grip on me but I let myself disappear again. Don't know what to do, if I should try again or if I should flee. But I wouldn't even know where and I can never go back there because I failed. Only now I realized that she must have triggered the emergency alarm. Well maybe if she doesn't kill, one of the others will. But they are all gone, it's only Mister Stark and I know he would never kill a teen too.
One last time I appear right in front of her and attacked her but she had me knocked out in seconds.

When I open my eyes again, I start to realize again that I failed. I look around and realized I'm in a cell and Miss Romanoff is standing outside of it. I sit up and held the eye contact for a few seconds but quickly look back to the ground.
"Who are you?" I didn't answer. "Why can't we find a single thing about you?" Again I didn't answer. "Who sent you? What was your mission?" I look back up at her and start to feel if I still have the chip in me. "What is it on your neck?" I just look back down. "For how long was I out?" I ask her. To my surprise she really answered. "A few hours but it's the new day if that is what you wanted to know. So I answered you, how about a repay? What's your name?"
I ignore her completely. I just sit down comfortably and got a bit lost in my thoughts.
"You should have killed me." I mumble and look up at her again. Her eyes shows that this made her feel pain but why? "I was your mission but because I'm not dead, you will be, right?" I look down. "Tell you're friends up there to not gasp so loudly." After that I shut up again, till Miss Romanoff disappeared. I let some memories up in my head. How my big sister, well played big sister always starts to sing for me when I wasn't ok. "Soon I will be with you again." I whisper only then realizing that Romanoff got me something to eat and sat down on the same place as before. I just look at the breakfast and back up to her.
"Come on you have to eat something, I mean when was the last time you have eaten something right?" I didn't answer her. "Your face tells stories you know. So you gave yourself up, huh? But I hate to break it to you, we don't let you die." I let out a short laugh. "Miss Romanoff, you should have killed me, I was ok to die from your hands but them, it changed after you got away." Shocked she looks at me and then she rushes out.
I could feel that soon he would eliminate me or somehow get me back to them. Again I closed my eyes, thinking about that one person I would do anything for.
I start to find my peace and sing quietly.

"A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music
Used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while"

I just blend everything around me out.

"But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step"

Romanoff was now in my cell and tries again and again to get me to talk to her again. She skimmed my neck searching for the chip.

"I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
Something touched me deep inside
The day the music died"

And out of nothing she starts to sing with me as she realizes that it was the only way I would focus on her again.

"So, bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
And them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Singin', «This'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die»"

I look back directly into her eyes.
"You must be the one Yelena told me about."
"Stop messing with my memories." I whisper and try to free myself again from her but she was too strong. "Hey listen to me, if you knew Yelena, you know that she would never want you to gave up, so please let me help you now."
Again I try to fight against her grip but it doesn't had a single effect on her. "It doesn't matter anymore, Yelena is dead." "Who told you this? Dreykov? Think about how often he tells the truth. I promise you I'll bring you to her but for that you have to be alive so let me help you now."
I stopped to do anything against her. I close my eyes and just let it happened. When she was done, she put pressure against the wound and with her other hand she goes under my chin and force me to look at her again.
"I'm Natasha. What was your name again?" She smiles warmly at me. "Y/N." I mumble. Something about her just make me feel save. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "For attacking you." I added. "Honey, it was your mission. If anyone in this tower can understand that then it's me." She smiles even brighter and brings me into a hug. "You will never be alone again. You have me and Yelena. We'll keep you safe." She whispers calmly in my ear and I relax.