Sleepy (part 2)

Someone asks for a part 2 and after a long time thinking about what I could write, I finally have an idea.
To the person: sorry you had to wait for so long.
———————————————————

I woke up from kisses all over my face. I still can't believe that she didn't leave and stays with me. She didn't even go on missions because she doesn't want to leave my side. I'm so thankful to have her and I know that not every one would stay.
"Good Morning, let's go get breakfast." She smiles at me. "Can't we just stay in bed?" I asks her with puppy eyes. "I can bring breakfast here, you have to eat before the next chemo today." She smiles warmly at me and strokes me over my head. "I know you don't want to but you have to and I'm gonna be with you the whole time ok?" "Ok." I mumble and we both stand up.
I was tired like really really tired but I covered it up the best way I could because I don't want her to worry even more about me. "Tasha you can go downstairs already I'll be there in a second." She frowns but left the room. I grab my phone and text Maria.

Maria

Me:
Hey, do you may have time today to call me or text me back? I need to talk to you and just you.

I put my phone in my pocket and go down to Natasha and the others.
"Hey Y/N, how are you?" Tony asks with way to much power for this time at the morning. "I want to have his energy, can I get his energy?" I mumble and start to laugh slightly. The others join me so we are now a laughing mess.
I walk over to Natasha and kiss her on her cheek as she give me a plate with fruit salad. She holds me back for a second and scans me. "Like what you see?" I ask her seductively and she just nudge me but couldn't held back a smile.
After I we were done I turn my head to my girlfriend. "Love?" "What have you done?" She asks without hesitation and we all start to laugh again. "I just wanted to ask if you want to go up and bring the laptop and my book because I forgot and Bruce doesn't like it, if I'm late." "Sure love."
She went up and I took the chance to grab Clints wrist and pulled him out of the room. "Wow ok, you're strong." He says clearly overwhelmed from the situation. "No you're just weak." He nudged me and we both start to laugh. God, if there is something like an afterlife, I will miss them all a lot.
"Earth to Y/N, what's up?" I snapped out of my thoughts and focus back on him. "Yeah right sorry, I got lost in my head. Uhm I have to talk to you about something serious and I'm gonna kill you if you say it to another living soul. You're Tashas best friend so uhm if something happens to me, can you please keep an eye on her and be there for her. I know she want to be alone in such situations but please stay with her, ok? I want to know that she will be in good hands." I got tears in my eyes from only talking about how she would feel if I die.
He takes me into a hug and says "Of course, I would never let her down but are you ok? Why are you talking about that now?" "Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to be sure that if, you would be there for her." "Alway." I let go of the hug. "The others will ask why I dragged you out so just tell them that I want to surprise her and that's why they can't talk about it." He nod and sarcastically salut in front of me. I nod him thankfully and run down to the med bay.
Luckily Natasha wasn't there because she had to search for the book.
My phone buzzed so I took it out.

Incoming call from My love ❤️✨

Me:
Yes honey?

Her:
I can't find the book, where is it?

Me:
Oh, I guess I've left it in the nightstand.

Her:
Found it.

Me:
See you.