Can you show me? Part 3

Guys, I'm currently writing on a TeacherxStudent thing and I already have 5th chapters but I need Ideas, please if you have some ideas, comment ;)
Love you guys <3
———————————————————

Y/N pov:
I am now for over a year in a happy relationship with Natasha. I completely forgot about my ex boyfriend and everything that happened with him after I broke up with him.
He texted me a lot and after he realized that I ignor him he starts to insulted me. He appears in front of the tower again and again. At first he was always nice but after he heard about the 'rumor' with Natasha and me he freaked out. That was his wrong move, before he even got to touch my skin, I brought him to the ground. I told JARVIS that if he will ever show up again he is not allowed to enter the tower. I never told Natasha about it because I know that she would go kill him.
Today, Nat and I are in the city for a bit shopping. While she was still in a shop I was outside waiting for her. Out of nothing someone runs into me. Immediately I said sorry but I didn't get a response. I look up and see that there is a man in front of me that is about to hit me.
I froze when I realized that it is my ex. The punch hits me and he starts to scream insults at me. He calls me a gay hoe and all the stuff like that. I couldn't believe what's happening right now. I couldn't protect myself. By now I was laying on the ground, he keeps on kicking me till a huge man pulled him away from me. My ribs and stomach hurt, my face is bloody.
A woman kneels down to me and asks me if I'm ok and if I was alone. I point my finger to the store and mumbles Natasha. The woman understood and the next thing I realized is that Natasha kneels down to me.
"Honey, are you ok?" She whispers and even though my vision is blurry, I could swear she have tears in her eyes. "Can we go home, please?" "Yes honey, let's get you to Bruce. Can you walk?" "Yeah." She helps me up and we walk slowly back to the tower.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Pepper asks shocked and runs over to us. I didn't answer her, I couldn't answer her and even if I don't want to answer this question. He was a kind person, why would he do that? Is this just because I broke up with him? I didn't realized that we are already in the Med bay. "What happened?" This time is was Bruce but again I didn't answer. I just sit down and and put my shirt off.
I didn't notice that they are all sharing looks. I just want this day to go over. I wanna go in my bed, I don't want to hear or see anyone, wait that's not true, I want Natasha.

Natasha pov:
She didn't answer Pepper or Bruce. She moves like a robot. We all look worried at each other and back at her. She just let everything happened. Bruce put a bandage around her ribs after scaning her whole upper body. He told me that she has no inner injuries and that she just needs to take everything easy because of her ribs. She puts her shirt back on, took my hand and walks with me away back to her room.
In her room she lays down and puts her hands up like a small child to show me that she wants to cuddle. Together we fall asleep.
After I woke up again I realize that she wasn't there anymore. I stand up and go to the bathroom and there she is. She tried to clean up her face. "Babe why didn't you woke me up, let me do this." She nods and sits down on the bathtub. I carefully clean her face. "Honey, can you tell me what happened?" I ask her softly. "I'm sorry." She mumbles. "Why are you sorry?" I ask her shocked. "I couldn't defend myself, I froze." "Y/N look at me. Things like this happened. We all froze sometimes. That's nothing you should be sorry about. The person who did this to you, should be the one who should be sorry." I carefully put my hand on her cheeks. "Do you know who did this to you?" "My ex boyfriend." She mumbles. "But don't go kill him, I need you here, please." She adds and grabs my wrist. That brokes my heart. She is completely intimidated. "It's ok, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." I pick her up and together we lay down in her bed again. We watch Netflix till we fall asleep again.