Secret Love NR

Requested by: WandaR0man0ff
———————————————————————
"Wanda come in, it's clear." I giggled. For now over three months me and Wanda are in a relationship. We are happy and everything is really really good but there is one problem, my Mum. Wanda is like a daughter to her too so that will be funny like 'Hey mum, I'm in a relationship with your other daughter.' or worse.
We are both so scared to tell her but in the end I know I have to say it to her and better today than tomorrow because meanwhile all the others know about it and I don't want her to find it out over them. That wouldn't be fair, we were always open and had talked about everything.
Back when we told Clint, we had a similar situation, he is to both of us like a father but more to Wanda so it was her duty to tell him. Obviously I was next to her but I didn't need to talk. He told us that he is so happy for us and gives us the tip that when we are gonna tell it my mum that we should just say it and then run. It wasn't very helpful because since then we are both even more nervous. I know that it's just the way my how my mum and Clint always are. He is always on run from her.
"What are you thinking about?"
Wanda brought me back. "Just how I'm gonna tell it my mum. Would it be someone else I would do a private conversation with her but because it's you it's only fair for her that we both are gonna be there and Clint tip wasn't really the best." I quickly told her in one breath.
"Ok, come down at first because if you go over to her in that state you gonna be so nervous that you are gonna scream at her and that's not what we want." She brought me into a hug. I love that she is always asking me and not just looking in my head without permission. She pulled a bit away so we could kiss.
"Want a stress reliever?" She smirks and played with her eyebrows so I nudge her.
"On any other day, yes but today, I think I couldn't look my mum in the eyes then and she hates that like you know how-" "Really honey, you need to calm down. Ok? Please, breathe with me." Together we took some deep breaths and I enjoyed the embrace.

Together we walk over the her door and I knock on it. "It's open." She shouted back so after another deep breath I opened the door. She was working on her desk when she turns around to see us and smiles at us but then she saw our faces. She immediately stands up and walks over to us.
"Hey mum." I mumble and out of reflex I grab Wandas hand, even before our relationship we walked hand in hand so it's nothing new besides she knew that this time it was my nervous reflex and that she is the reason why.
"Little one, what did you do?"
"Nothing uhm momma we need to talk." I said and pulled Wanda with me to the bed where we sit down.
"You called me momma like when you was a small kid, oh god what happened?" Now she was nervous too.
"Momma you need to promise us that you won't be mad and you need to remember the vow you give me."
She nod slowly.
"Ok so we know Wanda is like a daughter to you too but uhm what do you think about that one day she will be your daughter in law?"
I tried, I really tried to read her face but nothing. I can't say if she is happy or if we really need to run. I broke eye contact with her and look back to Wanda who was looking at me. "If she doesn't move in the next five seconds we either broke her or we should go back to Clints plan." I whisper over to Wanda who just nod in response.
"Mum we are together and if you still don't react in a few seconds we made Clints move."
Nothing happened.
I slowly got up but before I could run she grabs my arm and holds me back with her view still focused on Wanda who couldn't move at all under her look.
Even though Wanda is stronger than her because of her powers but my mum has this one look where everyone stopped moving.
My mum pulls me back on the bed and finally a smile appears on her face. She pulled me into her lap like she always did when I was younger and hugs me. She opens her one arm for Wanda to join.
"My little girls all grown up." She smiles and still hugs and rocks us from side to side like we are still little kids.
"Ok mum, enough, there is something else." I say and she immediately stops.
"Uhm...it's not like I didn't wanted to tell you but we both where so scared and nervous and except from you and Clint, everyone found out about us part by part. We told Clint before you because we also asked him how we should tell you so please don't be mad that you are the last one." I told her honestly. She nod and tightens her hug.
"Let me guess he said spill it out and then run?" We both nod and my mum starts to laugh.
I love it when my mum laughs, it always brings me soul peace because it shows me that she is actually happy with her life right now and feels save enough to show emotions.
"Ok so you both..." She let go of us so she could see in our faces again. "... I am really happy for you. Since when are you together? I want to know everything, no cut that, I want to know what have nothing to do with you know. Wait did you? Wait do I really want to know this? Wait-"
"Mum. It's ok deep breaths. Nearly 4 months now and yes but no forget it we really don't need to have that talk because you know nothing like this can happen as an accident. Just know that we are really happy together and thank you for supporting us." I smile at her.
"Honey-" "Please don't call me like this because Wanda calls me like this." I cut her off and they both started to laugh.
"Ok so little one, did you know that there is a special talk just for lesbians?"
With wide open eyes I look at her. "N-no." I stuttered and she smirks. "Well then be prepared because it will come."
"Mum!" I put my hands up to my ears so I won't hear her and start to run away.

*five years later

I stand with my Mum in the front of the group and look down to see my beautiful wife walking with Clint up to me.
I barely could keep the tears in my eyes and my mum was already crying just like Clint when he took place behind Wanda.

"Do you Y/N Y/L/N want to take Wanda Maximoff to your wife?" "I do." "And do you Wanda Maximoff want to take Y/N Y/L/N to your wife?" "I do."
....
"You can kiss now."