Chapter 26: the family photo.

Katy's POV

I'm trying to figure out the way what I treated Shannon there. I know I did shot her some evil glares and I know I'm just pissed at her but later on I realized that act like a hormonal pregnant woman to her because I admit it I'm jealous. That's why.

My phone rings, interrupting my thoughts as I answer it and hears Damian's cool voice. Shocks hit me. "Hi, Kate? Um... Just want to say hi." He chuckled.

"Yeah, hi then..." I said pulling a cup to be filled of coffee. "...Emman just left and I'm alone again." I said.

"Oh, maybe I can keep you accompany?" He suggested.

"Ah, no, no, no.. I'm fine, later Shannon's here. Maybe next time, okay?" I explained. I may bother some of his activity that he was on then.

"Okay, sure. I'll call you tomorrow." He said sounded in defeat.

"Sure."

"Byeeee." He playfully said as I laughed softly. 

"Bye." I hanged up and made my coffee.

That's better, a lighter mood to start up.

Markus is in the living room while I'm here in the kitchen, having a coffee and thinking about something. I scope my phone and called Shannon. Her phone rings as she answers it immediately.

"Oh, hi! Done grumping?" She said teasingly.

I chuckled. "Ah... Yeah... Maybe... Will you get back here at my house? I know Markus will leave anytime soon." I said.

"Yeah, sure." She said straightly without any hesitation that could trace in her voice. Gosh, I'm so bless to have a Bestfriend like Shannon. She's really understanding and really knows how, when and what should do to make me feel better and sometimes gives advices out in a blue that even me can't believe that she could give those thoughts. She's really a brilliant, fantastic and awesome friend.

***

"Oh, Shan... I'm so sorry." I hugged her as she hugged me back.

She let go first. "I have something for Emman earlier but I didn't get to give it to her coz you're acting stupid before she left." She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch. Markus already left and I'm alone again if Shannon didn't get here.

"I'm sorry again."

"Yeah, yeah... Apology accepted." She said waving her hands as she flips her hair.

I sat beside her. "Thank you Shan!" I pout.

She faces me with her serious face. "Katy, you don't have to get jealous on me. I just love your daughter and as well as I love you as my Bestfriend. You know that." She said and ruined my hair.

I fix my hair. "Yeah, I know now. I'm just jealous because how the way you two do fooling and she's enjoying your company and seems like I was left out there at the corner coz she was focus on you." I pout like a child trying to explain my part.

"Aaah... That's it! Well, it's not. That's how's children are when they have something interesting to do and did focus on it."

"Am I not interesting then?" I complained.

"No, I didn't say that but I knew Emman loves you. I saw her she was sad before she go with David." She sighed and grabs my hand. "...you better make a way to be with her soon Kate. Your child needs you so much. She needs a mother to take care of her." She added, holding my hand.

I spun and checked the time they left and now that it's already dark outside as I'm hoping they already at home. The wall clock says it's already pass seven. They left about four hours ago so maybe they are already home.