Chapter 46: A Call.

Emmanuelle's POV

I woke up again in the same room where they locked me in. The feeling of loneliness, fear and missing my family is killing me inside though the courage to get out of here is giving a slight push in me to get up on the bed where i'm lying all night, to find a way to escape in this place. I got up and walk across the room to the windows but all of it are locked also. There's another door leading to the CR of this room, hoping another or any pathway either a window or something I could get through but there's nothing. There's no way out here. I get back to the room again and headed to the door.

Desperately, banging the door. "Hey!! Amy!! Let me out of here!! I want to go home!" I shouted. I feel my throat dry from trying but I didn't even get any response from them at the outside. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I'm thinking Mom's face. Probably and I'm sure she's crying right now and I hate it. I don't want Mom cries not just that she have another life in her. These things happening right now will cause something bad if it will continue.

"Mom??" The last word I've said as my voice cracked and I started to sob. Sliding down behind the door, I curled up my knees and cried. I can't stop. Frustration and fear already invaded me. All I wanted is my Mom right now. I want to hug her. Smell her scent. I want her sweet kisses. I miss her beautiful face, her cool voice and the way she stared at me with love. I want my Mom right now.

A knock at the door pulled me back. I wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks with the back of my hand as I stood up and stepped away from the door.

"Um... Hello there," a man's voice spoke. Nervously, I walked backward as I got to sat on the bed. The door creaked open and he was. A man is standing at the door holding a tray of something to drink and a bowl of food to eat. He tries to plastered a smile.

"oh, um... Here's your food. You should eat. Last night you didn't get to eat." He said concernly.

How weird is it that this stranger was acting nice. But I'm not going to give any trust. Still he's involved in this situation. I creased my eye brows, thinking why he's doing this.

He put down the tray on the table not far from the door then he started to stare at me. His eyes filled with concern, sympathy and care. "Everything is going to be fine." He said.

I raised my eyebrow at him. Damn! How can he said that everything is going to be fine that all i know i was kidnapped by them and my family is getting crazy looking for me. How?? That's so stupid.

"How can you say that?" I said though my voice is trembling as the fact i just cried. "Well, everything will going to be fine if you let me out of here to go home." I said.

A smile creep on his face. "Still, you have an attitude." He commented. Yeah, i have.

The door open, revealing Amy with a smug face. "Well, you still have the guts to have that attitude huh." She huffed. "Uhmm.... Like mother like daughter. " She chuckled.

I stood up. "I want to go home! Let me---" i ran to reach the door but she already blocked me and push me back in the room. I fall on the floor as i feel my elbow stings.

"Close enough, kid?" She laughed. I stood up. Damn! I can't even push them away with just my little force.

The guy gave Amy an evil look as Amy got back with her much more evil stare at him. The guy dropped her head down and darted his eyes at me with a sympathy one. I wonder, there's something in him that all of this things he's doing with Amy is not what he wanted to do. Just being force or constrained.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned, staring at Amy but the anger burned in me.

"Just to make them feel how to lose someone you love." She said seriously. Whoa, that's heavy. Really, she need to do this?