Chapter 6:Get rid of some things.

Katy's POV

"What on hell is he thinking??!!" I growled angrily. Gabby furrows handing me the phone as she saw who it is.

'@katyperry-These brats of yours are ruining our relationship and your career. So, wake up now and don't be a b!*ch!!'

"Really??...," Gabby furrows. "...How can you stand him Kate? Embarrassing you in public?" She asked.

I groaned. "He does make a public issue again. Don't worry about this. John's maybe drunk again and doesn't know what his doing." I said in an apologizing tone but gabby didn't find it convincing.

"Drunk again? How a drunk person tweets in that case?" She said sarcastically.

I drop my phone as I realized she's right. What on earth John's thinking. But looking at the bright side maybe really his just drunk.

"I'm sorry for what have you read. Okay, I'll fix it. I think John can't do this." I reasoned.

"So, whatever is his problem tell him that he mustn't dump his problem on us." Gabby huffed seriously that made my whole body feel ashamed of what my boyfriend done.

Arrggghh.. I can't believe he could do that. I feel uncomfortable and restless about what he have done so, I slowly unwrapped Emman's arms on me as I slowly sit up.

"Where are you going, Kate?" Gabby asked.

"I'll deal with someone about this. I'm afraid this will get trend and I'm not going to risk your identities." I explained as I grab my phone and stand up.

Gabby looked at me blankly as I noticed she's sleepy already. She snuggled closer to Emman and slightly closed her eyes.

"Okay, I understand but will you come back here and sleep with us if you're done, please." She said, yawning.

"Yeah, sure. I'll just fix this and make things sort out, okay?" I said as I'm at the door, grabbing the cold knob and squeeze it.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep first. Good night Katy."

"Good night, girl." I said and headed out.

I walked downstairs and dialled Shannon's digits. In a ring she answers quickly. I'm still walking my way down as I reached the front door and got out at the porch and sat on one of the wood chair here.

"Hey, I know you will call! What is this all about? I've seen the---.."

I cut her off. "About that, will you come here? I'm here at the porch." I said and hanged up.

Later, Shannon got out of our house as she cross the street and headed to me. She sat in front of me by the free chair.

"Is he really desperate to do that? How could he include those kids that nothing to do with this?" Shannon said furiously.

I shrugged. "I don't know what's going on in him. He is not the same John that I've met before." I said coldly, thinking all the good things he had done to me.

"There's no chances in him. Stop being blinded by his mask, Kate."

My phone rung and it's Tamra's whose calling me. I mouthed Shannon that it's Tamra.

"Hello, Tammy..!" I said like there's nothing wrong.

"Hello, Katy freaking Perry..! You're in a big trouble... You must fly here tomorrow, urgently and emergency.." She mocks.

Sh!t, I'm screwed.

"Bradford want to talk to you, darling." She added seriously.

I sighed. "And now I'm going to leave my baby here, I'm sorry of what had happened lately." I said glumly.