Chapter 43: Doubts

Third person's POV

After all the things and events that happened to Katy's life as she revealed it to her very supportive fans. As the people warmly accepted it. Then with that engagement proposal of Damian, Amy's evil plan is still cooking. Katy's family had no idea as all of the threats and frightening things Amy's sent them has stopped because Amy is on her second phase. On that, still Damian and Katy were still heads up to this as it's obviously maybe Amy's trying to confuse them. Especially Katy is very careful and alerted to it.

Now, the family is taking a break and having a stay in an exclusive beach resort. All together they look like a happy family. Emmanuelle is enjoying Katy's presence as well as the both of them are cannot be separated. Though, sometimes it was a disaster when they have a grumpy mood.

"Mom??!!" Emman called at the lounge of their room while she's watching with Damian there. Katy's cooking at the kitchen. "Mom, Dad's making me angry!" Emman complained as she hits her father's face with a pillow.

Damian groaned in a fake way like he was hurt. "Oooouch!!" He pouted. "Is that how you treat your daddy?" Damian added.

Emman rolled her eyes. "You can't convince me with that face dad. I'm not Mom." She said and sat at the other end of the couch.

"Oh really? You jelly bean? You're just jealous." Damian teased Emman, smirking.

"Shut up dad. I'm not." She stated but deep inside she is though trying to hide the real emotion, she just ignored the fact that she's going to be a big sister. Although, everyone seems happy to it that Katy's getting pregnant again. Emman still seeks Katy's attention and she thought she's ready to have a sibling but she realizes it's not that easy.

Damian crawled and poked her side. "Oh come on... You're still our baby." Damian convincing her.

Katy abruptly stands behind the couch, holding a big bowl of popcorn. She smiles from ear to ear and excited to sit between the two.

"I'm done!" Katy chanted. "Let's watch the movie now!" She added excitedly, getting in between of them. Emman was unresponsive to her mother's bubbly attitude. Damian leaned her head on Katy's shoulder. Emman shot him an evil look. Still Damian is playing on Emman's mood. Her jealousy is building inside but still can handle it.

*****
Katy's POV

I put the bowl on the table in front of us while Damian is choosing the movie. Emman was at the other end of the couch, leaning her head on her hand as she stared at the TV screen. I pulled her closer to me by softly pulling her arm. She stared at me and just moved closer. I kissed her temple and she wrapped her arms around my body. Well, I love the feeling that I'm with her as the news spread and now good news that I'm four weeks pregnant.

"Ooohkay," Damian sighed in frustration as he can't find something interesting to watch. "What else?" He added, turning to face me then down to Emman.

I smiled. "Let's go to the beach, again?" I asked.

"Sure!" Damian said.

Emman didn't reply.

Damian and I eyed each other in curiosity, I lifted Emman's head.

"What?" She complained and rested her head back on my stomach again.

Oh, I thought she fell asleep.

"Let's go the beach, babes. " Damian said.
"No." Emman replied nonchalantly.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't want to." She flatly replied.

I wonder why she's so moody. Is this because she's having a sibling? Maybe she's getting jealous or something.