Chapter 41: The rest of the night.

"No, don't say that. You're a great mother to her ever since Kate," Tamra said pulling up my faith. "She had a troubled mind to things that are happening now."

"But still, she needs me and I'm not at her side. How can you say that I'm a great mother?" I'm so down to it. I can't blame Emman of what she's feeling now. Maybe she had the right to let all those words out.

"Oh, Katy..." Tamra cooed, running her hand on my hair. "You really need the break. Let's end the tour here." Tamra worried face met with mine.

"What?" I skeptically asked. I can't imagine why did she came up with that thought.

"Let's talk about this to Bradford and he will probably understand everything. You have a responsible to your daughter and she needs you right now. That's the most important thing for now, not your career. You can gain it back if you're ready again." Tamra encouraged, smiling at me.

I wiped the tears that let go of my eyes and stood up. "Will you help me?" I hold Tamra's hands together with mine.

"Of course, not only me but us, your friends." Tamra said.

"Thank you," I engulfed her with a hug. "I don't know what to do if you're not here." I said.

"You're always welcome, Kate." She let go of our hug. "And by the way," She paused changing her attitude in a fierce one. "I'll help you to kill that bitch that's bothering your life." Tamra wickedly smirk.

I chuckled. "Oooh, okay..." I smiled back at her. Good idea though.

*****

After the show, Tamra and I headed to Bradford to talk on something about my tour. Tamra was backing me up as I explained everything to Bradford. Hopefully glad with his decision, he did agree to us. I'm so happy and glad to it. It's just a day and I'm with Emman again.

Tamra suggested about the public revelation we planned before. I could tell all my fans about Emman, my daughter. That would be the first step. And we will hold the event with some of my close friends and family.

I let Tamra organized everything as I started to prepare myself to go home. We took the private jet and I headed home without anyone knows I'm going home. The car was in front of my gate as Eliot started to knock on the window. He was surprise that I got here without any noticed. I asked if Emman was still awake and he doesn't know it. But the way he told me about that Emman was dreary and feeling down these passing days. I'm worried to it.

I headed in the house as gabby welcomed me in surprise. She let out a squealled as we both hugged each other.

"How did you came here?" Gabby asked.

"Probably, I ride an airplane then a car." I sarcastically said.

"Ha.Ha... Funny," Gabby mocked and scrunched her nose.

"Where's my baby?" I asked her.

"She's already upstairs, in her room. Probably, is sleeping." Gabby replied, gesturing upstairs. "I'm worried about her Kate. She's not the bubbly and adorable Emman. Damian always asked her if something wrong and she just shook her head with nothing." Gabby told me. It's alarming though, hearing them telling me that made my heart get more tensed and worried about my daughter.

The door opened as Damian gets it and he looked so exhausted. As his eyes spotted me, his face enlighten with the sight of me. He hurriedly walked towards me and hugged me tightly that he doesn't want to let me go. Gabby excused herself and headed to her room. She left me and Damian in the living room.

"I missed you so much...why didn't you even noticed us that you're going home?" Damian asked.

"Surprise babe!" I joked and pecked his lips. He let out a chuckle and pulled me by my waist.