Chapter 4: I'm still coping up.

Emmanuelle's POV

Gabby got out of my room, muttering something before she left me but the words I've clearly heard is 'didn't leave your side'. That's what I've heard, it's not clear but still it gives me an intriguing thoughts.

Minutes later Katy gets in. She stares to me, walking towards my bed as she sat at the edge of it. Somewhat I felt disappointed that I almost thought Gabby called my real mom but it turns out that its only Katy.

"So, what's up Kate? Uhmm... Have you seen outside somebody?" I questioned, breaking the silence between us.

"Somebody, like whom?" Katy said reluctantly.

"My birth mother. I thought she's outside that's why Gabby got out to call her." I said.

"Oh, um... But...ah... Okay... So,--" Katy stutters, trying to say something but still afraid. That attitude and actions she was, was like yesterday that is like she's going to tell but afraid.

"What?" I furrow.

"I'm... Um... Wha-what I mean is...like... You..to--" Katy stutters and it's annoying.

"What do you want to say Kate?" I cut her, asking. What she want to say made my heart leaps a bit that I'm on the edge of something that I could fall.

I noticed that the time she walked in and saw me here, her face look tense and her eyes are softening like she's holding tears. There is something in her that she wants to tell but having doubts about it. Maybe she's afraid of what would I react but if she's going to take this too long...I don't know if I will be piss or happy by what it is.

A tear fall down to her cheek. Oh my gosh, she's crying. I thought I was or I must be the weaker one here, knowing that I'm physically and emotionally bombarded by the accident and my adoptive parents who are now in peace.

Seeing her cries let me feel that she's in a case more than what I am on to. Every time since the first time I met her, she's always tearing up as I'm just giving her a hug or kiss just to be nice and tender to her. That's what I am. I always do that to everyone who gives me love and care.

"I..I--don't know how to say it to you... But considering that I almost thought you would hate me...” She said as tears are streaming down on her face. She doesn't look like the Katy Perry who inspired people by her songs for being a strong woman who surpassed all of the hard time she experienced.

Hate her? How? In what way? I would feel the hate on someone who did mean things to me but her, no never, just grumpy or something, that's maybe count. Even though we ignore the last time I’m with her but still at the end, I end up cuddling her.

I furrow. "What's wrong, Kate?" I crawled closer to her as we are both face to face.

"I hope that you and I will be together again." She said.

Wait, what? Together again? What she's going to say?

"You're hanging me, Kate. You know." I stated. She opens her mouth to speak again but still stuttering in nervousness. She drops her head as she started fiddling her fingers. Such a childish thing to her.

I lift my arms as I tilted her face to meet mine. I smile looking into her eyes.

I chuckled. "You know, even you perform on stage in front of your million fans you still perform without stuttering...." I smirk.

"...I know that you are nervous but please... If you have something to say just say it to me before I ended up hating the world because of it." I said seriously but in the end smirking at her.