Chapter 3: Trying.

What's going to her head now is totally giving us worries. Gabby & I didn't leave her side as we wait till tomorrow for her to wake up again. We decided to say the truth about what happened to her and also about me, as her mother. We didn't mention it to Emmanuelle even if she doesn't got to ask about it. Her thoughts are occupied by Sarah and Jonathan's loss.

We're guilty of being unfair for her, not telling her the truth and tried to hide it but she's clever and sharp. On her condition, we thought even the doctors thought that she would have a brain damage but fortunately she's fine.

I'm sitting at the side of her bed while gabby is lying on the couch at the corner. I'm still wide awake as the time is already two in the morning. I stand up and grab the extra blanket that was over the table beside me. I walk towards Gabby that is sleeping on the couch, hugging herself. She maybe feels cold. I crouch down as I cover the blanket over her. She was peacefully sleeping. Her long straight dark brown hair that spreading on her faces that I shove and tuck behind her ears. I admire her face that slightly looks like Jonathan but some features like her eyes and nose are like Sarah.

I slowly straighten up and walk back to Emmanuelle's side, leaning my elbows on her bed as i cupped my head on my hand. Staring at my beautiful angel that sleeping silently. I leaned and kiss her temple. There's a small bandage on the left side of her head. It's not like the first 8 days that it circles on her head. She's now totally recovering and it's quite quick.

I startled as my phone vibrates in my jeans pocket. I quickly grab it out as I walked, headed outside the room. I slide the button as I saw it was John, he's calling me. I furrow, thinking it’s too late.

"Hello, John, babe?" I said confusingly.

"Hi babe. So, what's up?" He said on the other line that he sounds like he's drunk, again.

"You're drunk, again?" I said.

He chuckled. "No, of course not. I've just miss you so much Katy.." He said and I get annoyed by I hear a woman's giggling at the background. He's with another girl.

"John? Are you... You're with someone in there??!" I said furiously angry, feeling my ears gets hot.

"whoa, oh..oh.. No I'm not!! She's just a fan." He said slurring his words.

"Oh, come on John! Don't tell me that. It's too cliché for me." I growled. This is not what I'm going to talk to him. I know I've been busy and about this, that I'm here at Emmanuelle's side. I thought he changed, being unfaithful on me that is why I gave him a chance.

"Oh, come on Katy. You're not here and now you're angry because I'm with someone?" He said sarcastically.

"Are we going to do this again?" I said. 

"Oh, shut up! I hate it when I come on a second choice. Who's with you? Your little bratty niece? Shit!! I'm just your second priority. What's with your niece that you're holding some of your tours and ignores me? Huh?" He said furiously, shouting.

"I'm not going to deal with you on the phone. You're drunk. And don't include my niece here; it's none of your business. Bye." I hanged up. He's drunk and just having a bad mouth because of alcohol lurking in his head. Hearing him that his not up to Emman. What the hell his up to, involving my child in his empty-crap conversation

Honestly, I've been here for almost two weeks to wait for Emman to wake up as John always calling me about when I will go home back to LA. Because he just misses me and if he did why doesn’t he fly here and see me. That's simple as it is, right? If he want to see me or else he was just want something that inappropriate and against for myself. 

This Moment (Katy Perry Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें