Chapter 27: She's with me

Katy's POV

Yes! This is the day! I'm so excited to pick up my daughter at the airport though we have misunderstanding last night about flying again. She insisted to take a road trip but everyone is busy and I have no one to ask for it. So, she agreed then but in constrained. A private plane will drop her with one of my private guard, Eliot. I trusted him ever since so he will be Emmanuelle's personal guard too.

My tour is already end up but there's something that I didn't tell my daughter yet. Bradford said that maybe a few months now we should extended it. I'm still having troubles how I will tell Emmanuelle about this plan in my work.

I'm still on my bed having those thought as Shannon stormed in my room.

"Hey! Wake up now! You have to pick up your daughter at the airport, remember?" She reminds as I rolled my eyes to her as she sounded like mom and she looks much more excited than me.

"I'm already awake here!!" I said and headed to the bathroom.

I took a bath and as I'm already finished and wear my usual simple clothes on. Jeans and T-shirt, that's much better than those skirts. I took my shades and hoodie jacket. I headed down the kitchen and saw Shannon's raiding my fridge. She shakes her head in frustration and faces me, raising her left brow.

I shot her a 'what' look as she pointed the empty fridge.

"It's not my fault if you can't find food there. I'm a busy woman and I have hectic schedules. You know what I mean Shan." I reasoned but she stomps her way to the stool and sit opposite to me.

"Huh! You still don't have any idea." She said crossing her arms.

"What?" I scrunch my brows, staring at her. She's going to argue on something again.

"Katy, your daughter will live here and you don't have any food in your fridge for something to eat?" She slightly whines.

"Hah!? What?" I laughed thinking it's not that all about Emman who can't find food in that fridge but also her. "...Shan is it Emman or you?" I teased.

"Of course your daughter." She said.

I scoffed. "Okay, fine then. I'm lazy to go to the grocery. Will you do the grocery for me? Please??" I pleaded.

"See, I know you're lazy. For god sake Katy you must learn to buy food for your daughter." She eyed me teasingly. "...And cook her pleasant food." She smirks.

I rolled my eyes to her. "I'll go pick her up..." I glance on my watch. "...here's the money. Go buy all the needs and I'm going to call Tamra to go with me." I said and headed my way out the kitchen. I scope my keys in the bowl near the door and headed out to my car. I called Tamra as she agreed that I will pick her up then we will be headed to the airport.

As we reached the airport we were welcome by swarms of paps. Damn, wrong timing. We got inside as the security of the airport helps us in our way. The plane was landed five minutes ago after we broke in here. So I look for Eliot and spotted them at the corner. Emman was sitting on one of her luggage while Eliot is looking down at her, talking. I walked towards them as Emman turned her head and saw me. She's on her black zip up jacket and jeans with vans on. I furrowed, she's really like me, sometimes. She stands up as I spread my arms and hugged her.

I kissed her temple. "Oooh, I miss you so much!" I said eagerly.

"Me too but I really need to go home now before I make an embarrassing moment here." She said and looks like to puke.

Shit, she's not feeling well again. Tamra get to my side, examining Emman's face.

"Er... Better hurry up. You look so pale." Tamra commented.