Chapter 47: Traitor!

Emmanuelle's POV

I think its more than a month that Amy kidnapped me. Urghhh!! I'm so desperate to get out of here. I really misses mom and dad. I know and i feel that they are doing everything to find me and make Amy caught and pay all of these stupid things she did.

How was mom now? Is she really okay? I need and misses her hugs for weeks that im here.

"Hey!  Wake up...  Little girl?  Wake up! "

I opened my eyes seeing Jacob is softly shaking me to wake up.  I furrowed,  rubbing the sleepiness in my eyes. 

"Here,  eat this. " He handed me a donut and a glass of milk. He was smiling at me widely and glad.  I stared at him strangely as I took the food from him. But I'm thankful about him. He's been so nice to me. He's not like Amy. He's kind and not cruel.

"Thank you." I said kindly.  Yeah, must be thankful though I'm prisoned here but still Jacob never let me starve. 

I was sitting on the edge of the bed as Jacob kneeled down and stared at me.  "Well,  just eat there." He said whispering. So,  I just eat what he gave me. 

"You want some? " I said inviting him to share some of what he gave me.

He just gestured no to me, smiling.

"Emman,  I have good news for you." He said with a glint of excitement though his voice is down, whispering. Maybe not to make Amy hear it. Knowing it is a good news and i felt that Jacob is trying to help me out of here.

I widened my eyes as I stop eating.  "So,  what it is? " I asked interestingly. 

"I've talked to your mom & dad." he said. 

I gasped.  "What?  Why didn't you tell me.  I want to talk to them too. " I said a bit louder as he shushed me. 

"Don't be so noisy.  Okay, I'll help you get out of here just keep your mouth shut and be careful. " He said.

"Okay. " I said. I must cooperate.

"I'll talk to them again. But..." He paused, checking his back if Amy's listening or else. "We need to be careful and don't let Amy noticed it. Okay?" Jacob said as i nod in agreement to him. We must be careful to the fact Jacob is helping me to get out of here. "I have a plan to get you out of here. I don't want you to suffer all of these. It's been a month and i saw you're struggling even your Father and mother, emman." He said. His concern voice makes me realized that he's really wanted to help me. His glossy eyes slightly got the pain he endure by being with amy. He's not happy, he's suffering too. "I wanted to end these crazy things of her." He ended.

"Can i talk to them too? I missed them so much like im going crazy for the rest of the time i was here." I said like i'm complaining. Well, really i am complaining.

"Dont worry, if we have a chance to talk to them. I will let you. But not now coz Amy is still here." He explained. "Let me have the moves for now. I am negotiating at them. I will help to let you out of here kid." He added reassuring me as i believe in him. Trusting him is my only hope in this situation.

I stared at him intently. Sympathizing  of what he's really feel. I can sense that he got a problem too. I heard Amy saying something at him, one day that they are arguing. I heard that Jacob need to do all of these to protect her little sister and its not all about Amy to love her back. It's all about his sister. He refused to that phrase as Amy was talking about it.

"Jacob, i'm already thanking you for being kind to me." I said as put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. I will tell Mom and Dad about you helping me, us." I smiled thinking that maybe he is the person who i asked and prayed to God to help me out of here.