Chapter 14: The bruise.

"How come it happened?" I said nearly scolding Markus.

"You know our friend, girl. Just relax, she's okay."  He reply calmly.

"oh, okay..." I said  as I get what he means.

"She just asked me to ring you" Markus said.

"Yeah sure. Just tell her stop being so voracious and tell her get well soon." I chuckled. "I love you both." I added.

"okay BB. Bye."

"Bye!"

I hanged up. I took a deep breath, calming myself. I've got a nervous attack sometimes about them. Haaay... Shannon is one who is excessively fond of eating and drinking but never get fat but sometimes she's overdoing it and now that's what  happened.

I get back to our kitchen and sat on the chair opposite to Dad who's reading a news paper.

"Hey, darling. Where's Emmanuelle?" He asked me, lowering the paper to glance at me.

I grab mug to make a coffee. "I drove her to school earlier." I said, pouring a hot water in my coffee.

"Looks like you two are getting back at the old ways before." He commented, smirking at me.

"Yups, and I'm thankful about that Dad. I've been yearning this for so long." I chuckled, sipping my coffee.

"Yes, you are darling. So, how's your cold? Before you left last night, you're sneezing uncontrollably." Dad said in concern, looking at me.

I think I'm fine now. I'm not feeling anything wrong in me as I get some meds before I left here.

"I'm okay now, better than last night." I stated.

"Dad, where's David? I didn't see him until now." I question dad.

"His still in his room maybe sleeping."

"Okay. I'm gonna go to my room also." I get off of my seat and headed to my room, bringing my mug. It's too early so I must do something to kill time after that pick up Emmanuelle at the school. I already miss her.

****
Emmanuelle's POV

"Hey!!!" Someone shouts behind me as I'm getting some of my stuffs in my locker. Charmaine is with me. She's always with me every first period of our class because Hazel is always running out late and appears last minutes of time before the class starts.

I ignore the shout and just continue doing what I'm doing while Charmaine can't resist, she turns and saw who is it. She nudge me at the arm.

"It's Eric." She murmured.

I sense that he's at my back as I can feel his burning stare at me. I turn around to face him with some books I needed at my classes. I looked up to him but I turn again to left him with his furious face. Why on earth he's that angry? Maybe from my ignoring him or just sometimes mocking him.

Charmaine's following me. "Emman, he looked so angry. What have you done?" She said over my shoulder.

"I haven't done anything. Just ignore him, I dont want to involve in a fight for now. It's the last days of school and I want to be in peace." I said murmuring to her.

But suddenly all my books scattered all over the ground infront of me and saw Eric who did that. I shot him with annoyance in my face as i feel my ears are turning hot as he saw my reaction, looks like he's happy by it.

Still, controlling myself not to make a scene so I crouch down and started to pick up all my things as Charmaine helps me silently with a gritted teeth of cursing Eric.