Chapter 7: I'll stay but you push me away.

KATY'S POV

"Kate!! Katy!!!?" it called and I'm sure who is it.

My heart jumps of what I've heard, feeling the hurt in her voice.

I jolted on my seat, putting down the cup of coffee I've been sipping on.

Running out off of the kitchen and headed to the staircase. I heard Shannon shouted my name, asking what's wrong but there's no time to explain as the dreadful feeling I have here is horrible.

As I run upstairs, leaving a stomping sounds that rumbling inside the house. I came to stop in front of Emman's bedroom.

A cry resounds in my ears, hearing those started tearing my heart. I yanked the door and I burst in, revealing Emman's crying while sulking at the corner of her bed. Her knees curled up to her chest as her arms hugging it. She's crying violently, like she's scared as I can feel the fear in her sobs.

I came running into her. Quickly, I got unto her bed and hug her tightly as she moved and hug me back, gripping on my shirt at the back. Her embrace is like she don't want to break it while she's crying.

"Babes?? What's wrong with you, why are you crying??" I asked and I'm really, really worried. I rubbed her back to comfort her, feeling it's soaked from her sweat.

She didn't respond to what I've asked her instead she tighten her hug to me.

"What's wrong babes??" I asked again.

Shannon and Gabby entered the room silently as they see the situation, their eyes turns into worried ones.

Gabby walk towards us and sat beside the bed as she holds Emman's arm that wraps around my shoulders.

"Babes? What's wrong? Tell Gabby, we're here." Gabby said worriedly.

"Shhhh... Babes, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is there something hurt?" I cooed and comforted her but still she's crying in fear and in terrified way.

Everyone in the room looks so damn worried. Anxiously, Gabby's face is going to tear up and Shannon is pacing back and forth but me, I'm extremely don't know what to do. She's hugging me tightly without knowing what's hurting her and it's hurting me then inside.

Emman let go of our hug as she looked up to me, meeting her bloodshot eyes that pleadingly stares to me.

"Please... Don't leave me... Please... I--i I'm scared." She said between sobs.

I pulled her closer to me. "Shhhh... I won't leave you, okay. So, please stop crying baby." I cooed though I'm feeling hurt inside to the fact that I'm getting back later to LA. How can I leave her like this?

"Don't leave, don't leave. Please don't..." she said repeatedly as she buried her head on the crook of my shoulder.

She never stop crying as her hot tears are soaking down into my shirt, resting her head on the crook of my shoulder. I rubbed her back, comforting her.

During the extent of our hug as I can feel that her body temperature is not normal. I place my hand on her forehead to check her.

"Oh my god! She's burning hot." I said quickly.

Gabby stands up and checks Emman's temperature also as she agree and holds Emman's arm that wraps around my neck. "Babes, is your head is aching?" Gabby asked her as she nods yes to it.

Gabby got out of the room with Shannon to get a medicine to cure her headache.

I let Emmanuelle sat on my lap, snuggling in to me. She slowly unwrap her arms on my shoulders, letting out hiccups. "My head is aching like the first time I woke up at the hospital." She said.