Chapter 50: Little Devil

"Damian?!"

I called him as I and Emman is in the kitchen. I'm making his coffee while our daughter is eating her pancakes. I groaned in irritation as Damian still not here in the dining area of this kitchen. He made me feel annoyed and impatient. I just hate it. I don't know why it take him so long to change and he's getting late for his work. Oh this man. Sometimes i dont understand.

"Mom," Emman said, distracting me in my thought. I turn my sight at her, confusingly what will she going to say next. "You looked so annoyed there," Emman started to annoys me too. What the hell. "Annoyance is your thing this time don't you?" She added.
I growled, attempting to reach for her as Damian barged at the door.

"Hi hon!" He said, creasing his brows at me. "What's wrong?" He questioned as he saw Emman is smirking mischievously. Damian is doing his necktie as he walked towards me and let me do it for him.

I smiled at him as he smiled back and gave me a peck on my lips. Tastes his minted lips. It made my day but not enough though it lessen my annoyance at something. I stared at him like i don't want to stop what he's doing to me. His eyes made me feel that i am love and in those eyes i am perfect even though now i feel and probably i look like a whale. My baby bump is getting bigger and my weight might increase because of im pregnant for almost 5 months.

"like eeww!" Emman said in disgust. "Hey! Im still here and i'm eating. You want me to throw up all what i have eaten?" We almost forgot emman was there. I laugh in my thought as the kid is making us realize that we're not alone in this room.

"You're just jealous." Damian teased Emman as he pointed his finger at her daughter. Damian sat on the stool next to me as we are facing emman. She just rolled her eyes at her father's gesture.

"Well, mom is having some hormones all over her head because of you," Emman pointed a fork with a pancake on it at her father. "Dad, you made her wait. She looked so annoyed you know?" She shove the fork in her mouth as she chew the pancake. "I know that act of yours dad. It's for you to make it up with mom." She said smirking.

Damian gawked at his daughter with his *what the hell* face. I laugh at the both of them. Maybe emman is right though i like it the way damian sometimes making up with some things we didn't get to understand. Just his simple act i can even forget my grouch or if im upset at him. He knows what to do.

"Okay," I distract their eye wrestling contest in front of me. I took a deep breathe and sat beside emman. "Are you going with me?" I asked her, cupping her face with my hands.

"Where you two going?" Damian said, sipping on his coffee as he get to read the newspaper. Typical man.

"Check up." I said and smiled, winking at emman.

"Oh! Really?" Emman incredulously remark.

"Yes! And it will be our secret to them." I said having those *me and you only secret* eye contact to emman which she already knows what i'm trying to say.

Damian peek his head out of his newspaper. "Is that so?" He then smirk. "I can't go with you because i have work and you Emman," He glared at his daughter. Emman reciprocate it with a *what* stare. "Take care of your mother. I'm not around so you're in charge." Damian ordered seriously with not breaking his glare at emman. Emman chuckled. "Do you understand?" damian's voice trace a very serious tone so it means he's really serious.

Emman's face became serious too as she nods at her father with a smile. They were just having those conversations with just staring at each other. Reading each other facial expressions and eyeballs.  "Yes, dad. Affirmative!" Emman says like a behave soldier conform orders from her commander.