Chapter 9: All done.

'Wrong move John and you're dead.'

I said inside my head. Urgghh... It's like he's not the same. His stares me like he want to undress me. What a pervert!!

He leans closer to me as he tries to kiss me but being a responsive alert mind I have against him, I quickly put my hands between our face to block his kiss.

"What are you doing?" He said irritatedly as I flapped his face away from me.

"John, that is not what I call you and come here in my house!" I said in indisposed.

"So, what? Don't be a jerk!"

I was taken aback. "And now I'm the jerk here?! What the hell are you thinking, huh?" I huffed.

But instead of moving away, he still moved closer to me as he put his hand over my thigh. I shoved it away.

"John! Are you dumb?!" I stand up in front of him as my voice raises up because of anger.

"Katy, I really miss you. Why don't we make this thing out?" He said.

"Because I don't want it anymore. You act and treated me like there's nothing happened last night??! You brought my nieces and I in embarrassment, I think you realized it now!!" I blurted out.

He furrows angrily. "What? It doesn't matter! The important is you and me here, again." He grabbed my waist as he pulled me closer. I pushed him away but his too strong. He forcily kisses me.

"STOP!!" I pushed him and slap his face, intentionally of him being rudeness and disrespectful.

He gasped as he rub his face with his hand.

"I don't know you anymore! You're not the John I've known before!!" I said as I feel to cry because of what he have done to me but I suck it in not to make him see that I'm weak in front of him.

He just stare at me utterly silent and his eyes hints with regrets of what he have done. But I can't be fooled by it again, anymore. I have enough of him, this may be stop even though it's hurting me.

"Kate, I'm so sorry. I was so stupid. Please.. I'm sorry." He starts to pleads in front of me.

I ignore it as he grabbed my hand but I pulled it away from him.

"I don't want to see you anymore, John. Please leave, Now!!" I said as I pointed the door.

He stubbornly didn't listen to it instead he bended down, kneeling to the floor.

"Kate, give me a chance."  He pleads.

Again, I harden my feeling to him. "I've already give it to you and now I'm already have enough on everything you've done to me. It's okay if you hurt or say something mean to me but you did include my nieces here. You don't know them and you did something that trigger to broke us. So, better get up and leave now." I said to him emotionless; realizes that it's really not triggered us because it really did make a distance between Emman and I.

He stand up looking ashamed because I didn't believe and taken by his cliche moves.

He stares to me furiously. "You will regret this Katy. Those nieces of yours are the reason why we ended like this. They will pay this someday!!" He threatened me as he pointed his finger to me. He looked so different like a bad guy I didn't know.

"Don't you dare add them to our problem. They're nothing to do with this. You're just blaming them because of this? Damn! John, it's your fault, on your own and not theirs." I said straightly to his stupidity, driving in my nieces in this problem.