52 | Episode Four

Doesn't Nini look so in love above?😂

🍪🍪🍪

"You're sure they're asleep?"

"Yes, and even if they're not, their eyes aren't open, so it's fine."

"Frankie, you have it?"

"Ready and waiting."

"Ok, three... two... one."

Frankie pressed play on his phone, and the sound of a bugle horn echoed through the room. Olivia shot up from fear, and Joshua (being on the edge) ended up rolling off the couch, almost face planting. "Thanks for the wake-up call," he mumbles from the ground.

"What... was that?" Olivia asked, reaching down for Joshua's hand.

"We had to wake you up somehow," Julia said.

"And a tap on the shoulder wasn't an option?" Joshua said, rubbing his shoulder that took most of the weight.

"What? We can't get a little entertainment?" Frankie said.

"Well, at least you didn't break in this time," Olivia yawns.

The pair rub the sleep from their faces. "We'll meet you downstairs," Joshua said, stretching.

"Be down there soon, or we'll come back and do it again," Sofia tells them. The seven of them go through Olivia's door and to their own apartments to get ready.

The two groggily stand up and begin to get ready for the day. Olivia's phone dings, and she chuckles at the message. "What is it?" Joshua asked, still without a phone.

"Oh, just this." She showed him the screen, and it was a picture of the two of them on her couch, both facing the TV; Olivia had her arms wrapped around his neck from behind, and he was loosely holding one of her hands.

Joshua's face reddens as he scratches his neck. "It's, uh, it's just another day with these people," he chuckles.

"Yup."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia was sitting in one of the makeup chairs when she heard a song playing in the distance. "You've got to be kidding me," she mutters to herself. A few minutes later, Joshua shows up with his speaker, blasting Under Pressure from it.

"Morning, Livvy," he says with a smile.

She glares at him. "Any particular reason for the song choice of the day?"

He shakes his head with an innocent smile. "I hit shuffle, and this just so happened to play."

"Mhm." Joshua's finished before she is somehow, and Sofia comes in after he leaves, the sound of Under Pressure slowly disappearing with him.

"Ok, spill. Why did you and Josh leave last night?" she asks the moment she sits down.

"We just wanted to talk with a smaller risk of waking you guys up."

"Mhm. And the sleep position?"

Olivia didn't really remember. They were hugging and standing in her living room, talking about their fears of the stalker and all of the near-death moments. They had sat back down at some point and must've just fallen asleep. "I don't know. It just kinda happened."

"That didn't 'just happen.' You had to have chosen to sleep that way."

Olivia's face turned red at her friend's logic; she wasn't sure how to refute it. "Olivia, you're good to go," the makeup artist tells her.