7 | Let's Get This Over With

Sofia
We must've all fallen asleep at some point. I guess the dark room and movie really set the mood. I look around to see Dara's the only one other than me awake.

"Hey, should we get everyone else up?" I whisper to her.

"Maybe, do you know when Tim's gonna be back?"

"I don't know, let's get this place cleaned up though." As we start to put all the games, movies, and popcorn away more people begin to wake up.

"Hey, guys." It was Larry.

"Hey, help us clean up. Then we're gonna get everyone else," Dara told him. He looked around then nodded.

"Here." Julia was also now up and started moving things back into place.

"Is that everything?" I ask them.

"Here's the CD." Matt had woken up at some point and handed me the movie.

"Look," Joe said while yawning. Him being one of the only responsible people out of us shows us a text. "Tim's gonna be here in a few."

"They're the last one's sleeping," Frankie said while pointing to Josh and Liv. Josh had one arm around Liv's shoulders, and she had a hand on his stomach. Their heads were also on top of each other.

"I'm taking a picture to hold over her head," I said while getting out my phone.

"Same." Matt also got his phone out. "If they keep doing this, I'm gonna have to make an album on my phone specifically for them."

"What do you mean 'if they keep doing this'?" Frankie asked us.

"They were asleep on top of each other on the plane as well," I explained.

Frankie then pushed us into the farthest corner from Josh and Liv. "Ok, I know Liv has a boyfriend, so I won't make it too awkward. Who wants to bet 20 bucks Josh likes her?" We all raised our hands... except for Julia, Joe, Larry, and Matt.

"Matt, why isn't your hand up?" I asked him

"Eh, I'm 50/50."

"Do you know something we don't?" Dara asked him.

"Maybe..." he said quietly and slowly.

"What?" Julia asked.

"It isn't exactly my place to tell."

Matt
I was remembering what Josh told me earlier about him not having a crush in a while. His ex really must've done a number on him. I think he'll come around to liking someone, but I wonder if Liv will be that person.

"Fine, I'm in." I slowly put my hand up.

"Great, I'm about to be 60 dollars richer," Frankie squealed.

"We shall see, won't we," Julia said.

"You can say whatever you want, you're gonna lose $20," Dara said.

We turned around to see Josh and Liv looking at us. They also weren't on top of each other anymore. "How long have you guys been awake?" Sofia asks.

"Not long," Josh says while yawning.

"The only thing I heard was something about $20," Liv says.

"But you didn't hear anything before that, right?" Frankie asks.

"No, why?" They both said at the same time. Ok, I'm happy with the side I chose for this bet.

"No reason. Also, Tim's gonna be here soon," I said.

Olivia
I woke up from our little movie session a little groggy. When I try to sit up I notice Josh has his arm around me. Not only that but our friends were huddling in the corner. Oh no.