61 | Care

Pain. That was the one and only word that was a flashing neon sign in everyone's minds.

Pain is the only word that can accurately describe this feeling. Pain and screaming and just more pain. It all happened so fast. One minute, they're all laughing from the need for sleep and exhaustion, and the next... everyone fell like dominos, and unfortunate damage had happened.

Joshua dropped to his knees and frantically looked at her. "Are you ok?" he said in a rushed breath, scared if the situation was too serious.

"I don't know," Olivia mumbled, refusing to look at her ankle.

"What all... just... happened?" Sofia asked, still recovering from being knocked over.

"Someone fell on me," Olivia said. "I don't think it's as bad as I think."

"Can you stand?" Joe asked, coming to grab her arm. Joshua and Joe help her to stand then guide her over to one of the chairs.

"Damn it," she mumbled, rubbing her ankle. "I guess I stepped wrong at the same time as the whole... domino effect."

"Olivia, are you ok?" Tim asked, quickly walking over.

"I think so." She tries to stand on her own, and Joshua quickly grabs her arm to steady her.

"I think you should sit out tomorrow," Tim advised.

"Tomorrow??" Olivia said, astounded. "I'll be fine by tomorrow; I'm sure. This is just today ending on a sour note."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I can still technically walk."

Tim looked at Olivia sternly, not wanting her to continue if she was injured. "Tell me tomorrow how you're feeling, and we'll see."

Olivia nodded at him as a silent thank you and looked down at her ankle. She moved her foot a little to try and determine the damage, and it wasn't awful; it just felt incredibly sore. She guessed that an ice pack and just not using it should get her back into enough of a working condition to still be in the number.

For the last few runs, Olivia sat on the side and watched everyone else go through the dance until the day was finally over.

Once the day was called, everyone went outside to the cars. Joshua let Olivia hook an arm around his waist while he wrapped his around her shoulder, so she didn't put so much weight on her bad foot, and Julia walked with them in case something went wrong.

"I'm still lost on how this happened," Joshua mumbled.

"We all fell; I stepped wrong; someone landed on me. Where's the confusion?"

He chuckled at her bluntness. "I meant... it all just happened so fast. It's almost like it happened all in the same second."

"You sure you'll be able to join us tomorrow?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, and if I can't, it's fine. We've spent I don't even know how many hours so far on this, and I'm pretty sure we all have it down by now."

"Yeah, it's not like we're filming the episode that soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They made it back to the apartments, and Joshua and Julia had helped Olivia into her apartment. "Guys, I can still move," Olivia told them when they still stayed even after making it inside.

"If you want to head to your place, I can take it from here," Joshua offered to Julia. She declined until Olivia was in bed.

Once they made it that far, Julia ran off to quickly get an ice pack. Joshua propped her foot up on a pillow, and Julia gently draped the ice pack over it. "If you need anything, and I mean anything, just call. No matter the reason," she said.