11 | Nosy Friends

I still need one-shot ideas. PLEASE make suggestions

🍪🍪🍪

Olivia
I'm back in my room, still worried about Josh. He doesn't seem like the type of person for someone to hold a grudge against, let alone one that makes them want to shoot him! Also, that's the second weird staring contest thing we've had. The moment I fall backward onto my bed, my phone rings. It was Madison wanting to facetime.

(Olivia | Madison | Ethan)

"Hey, Liv!!"

"Hey!"

"Hold on, I'm adding Ethan." My phone lags a little, but then his face comes up.

"Hey, Mads you didn't forget me this time!" he says while waving.

"Ha ha, anyway Liv how was the hike?"

"Eventful." I didn't want to tell them yet, especially over the phone.

"Well, what happened?"

I figured a few details couldn't hurt. "Well, for starters, I learned Josh is 5 years old," I said while laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"He and Matt were playing tag, and we lost him." I smile to keep the memories of shortly after from coming back.

"Sounds like you guys had fun," Ethan says while looking down.

"What are you doing E?"

"Making pasta without burning down my house."

"That's always nice."

"Anyway, Liv when do you start filming?"

"Sometime next week. I'm both excited and nervous. We have to get up at around 8:30 for the first few days, then after that, it'll probably be before the sun's up. At least our apartment is close to the school."

"Don't worry, you'll do great. Wait, you all live in ONE apartment?"

"Oh god no. We all live in the same apartment complex with different rooms."

"How many people are in the cast?"

I take a second to think. "Well, there's ten of us at this complex, including Tim, the show's creator. And there are two more people we have to meet."

"Can you imagine if all of you had to share a one-room apartment?"

"That would be hectic."

"Mads is right though; you don't need to worry about filming. You'll do great."

"I'm always right."

"Thanks guys, I-" That's when Josh walked. "Hey Joshy, I thought you were sleeping."

"I was, but then I woke up because I was hungry. I also wanted to give you your jacket back." He hands me my jacket, and I quickly get up to hug him.

"Hold on, I'm gonna go put this up," I tell him.

"Liv! You still there!?"

"Yeah!" I pick up my phone and show them the half of Josh's face that isn't destroyed.

"Hey guys," he waves to them through the phone.

"Hey Josh! Ethan, you there?"

"Yeah." He comes back into the frame. "A little bit of the pasta overflowed, so I had to go and clean it. But I didn't burn my house down though."