70 | Epiphany

Look at this! I said LOOK AT IT!!!!

My jaw was on the floor for a good few minutes

Her music career only started this year, and look at how much has happened!!

The scene at the beginning is only showing up now because I had forgotten that Ricky was in the Troy Bolton wig in E6, and it was just too iconic to pass over.

🍪🍪🍪

This was going to be the last scene they did before moving on. They've been flopping back and forth between episodes five and six that they were starting to mix.

Joshua and Dara were the last ones out of the hair and makeup trailer. Tim wanted everyone's reaction to Joshua's wig to be genuine, so he told him to go last, but Dara's hair wasn't cooperating with what the women working on it were trying to do, so it was taking longer. She laughed every time she glanced at the mirror.

"I'm very Zac Efron-y," he said. "It's a beautiful day."

"It's a classic haircut though. Ooh, you should just flick your head back every chance you get," Dara suggested.

"I'm almost done," the woman working on Joshua's wig said. "Your curls just don't want to cooperate though." She came around to the front to see if it looked right.

"I know," he chuckled. "Herbie just has a mind of his own."

Dara almost spat out her water. "What?" she laughed.

"Hmm?"

"What did you just say?"

"Oh, have you not met Herbie yet?" he said casually.

"Uh, no, I don't believe so."

"This," he looked up at his forehead, "is Herbie."

"Oh... kay." He's lost it.

Tim texted Joshua to try and avoid everyone until the camera was rolling. Dara was going to help him hide until they started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was getting ready, double-checking themselves with each other to make sure they looked ok. "Ok, you guys ready?!" Tim asked. They all nodded.

"Wait, where's Josh?" Larry asked.

"He'll be here on cue. Don't worry. Let's get started." Everyone got into place, Dara, Alexis, Larry, and Frankie in front of the camera. "Action!"

"Great, sounds like a plan. Thank you," Frankie (Carlos) said. He turned to Dara (Kourtney) and added, "Check on the camera."

"Got it."

Olivia (Nini) comes onto the stage, and she and Dara (Kourtney) squeal when they see each other. "Oh my gosh, you look perfect! Yes!" Dara (Kourtney) complimented as Olivia (Nini) twirled in front of her.