26 | Sick

Just for a Moment hit 6,000 reads yesterday!!🥳

I can't believe how far it's come, especially with the fact that it kinda surrounds real people😅

Celebratory Video

Also, no one wakes up looking like that.

🍪🍪🍪

Olivia
I woke up feeling like complete and utter crap. I reach over to shut off my alarm, groaning at the fact that I have to get up.

I stand up and a wave of dizziness and nausea hits me. I immediately run to the bathroom and just hover over the toilet. I haven't eaten in a while, but the nauseous feeling is overwhelming.

"Hey, are y- Liv?" someone calls into my room. My mouth doesn't listen when my brain tells it to say something back. I can hear them continue to call my name, but I physically can't seem to get myself to respond.

"Liv? Li- oh my god, are you ok?" I can feel someone put their hand on my back.

When I finally feel slightly ok, I turn around and see Dara, Julia, and Sofia. "How'd you guys get in?" I know I locked the door.

"For the third time, not important. Are you ok?" Sofia asks.

"I think so. I'm not actually throwing up, just feel like it." Dara puts her hand on my forehead and gasps.

"You're burning up. We're telling Tim; there's no way you can film."

"Guys, I'll be fine," I say, standing up. I try to hide the fact that most of my weight is being held up by the counter, but they notice.

"Nope, I don't care what you say. We at least need to tell him," Julia said. I know I've lost this argument.

3rd POV
(Anyone's Thoughts)
They walk out and hear voices coming from Joshua's room. They shrug and go through the doorway to see what's happening.

"C'mon, let me use a pan and spoon," Frankie complains.

"For the millionth time, no, we're not doing that," Matt says.

"What's going on?" Sofia asks. They walk forward to get a better look at what's happening while Olivia leans against the doorway, feeling slightly dizzy.

"Josh's been tossing and turning for the past five minutes. We've tried waking him up, but nothing's worked," Larry says.

Olivia moves off the wall to sit in the chair across from his bed. His head was violently turning, and he had a pillow to his chest in a death grip.

"Josh!" Joe yells, getting closer to his ear.

"Josh!" Frankie shouts, grabbing a pillow. Matt takes it from him before he can hit him.

Olivia forces herself off the chair to the side of his bed opposite everyone else. She puts her arm on his bare shoulder, and he feels like he's on fire. "Josh?" she whispers. He seems to calm down a bit, but his mouth is mumbling something that's definitely not words.

"Would you look at that, Olivia got him to chill out," Sofia 'whispers'. I'm 99.99% sure these people don't know what a whisper is, Olivia thinks to herself.

"Not the time," she says. "Josh?" she whispers again. His body stiffens for some reason, and he's like a statue, facing her direction.

"Josh!" Matt decides to yell.