103 | Bawling

What a Feeling came on in the store the other day. Just felt like sharing. I love that their music continues to play in public outside of just the popular singles.

🍪🍪🍪

After a ten-minute argument over what they should eat, Denny's was chosen. They figured it would be a nice way to celebrate with just them before the party with everyone. The staff most likely wasn't happy about them coming because of how late it was and how loud they were; at least they were the only customers.

"We need to figure out what food to have for the party," Frankie said.

"Don't forget about us," Julia added, pointing between her and the girls.

"Oh yeahhh," Joshua said. "You four only eat air."

Olivia slapped his arm and said, "No, that's Sofia."

"Ow, meanie," he mumbled.

"They're called dietary restrictions," Julia corrected.

"Why are you people attacking me?"

"What do you eat?" Larry wondered, changing the subject back to food.

"Um... anything that doesn't have gluten, sugar, dairy, or eggs," she answered.

The five that were semi-unfamiliar with this stared at her. "So... air," Joshua repeated.

"Ooh, what if we get, like... a big to-go order of sushi from Yellowfinn," Dara suggested. Everyone immediately agreed.

"Got it. So you four will be eating sushi rolls while the rest of us fill up on the more... favorable stuff," Matt said.

"Oh hush, Matthew," Julia said.

They made a shared list of what all to bring, which would be sent to everyone else tomorrow; it was too late now to message anyone else.

"You people are so complicated to eat with," Frankie added.

Their food was served, and a debate from before resurfaced. "Oh god... I forgot I was friends with neanderthals," Julia said, noting the four people who ordered pancakes.

"They are superior," Olivia emphasized. "You people," she said, pointing at each of the five, "are hooligans."

"Look, you shouldn't waste a cheat day on waffles," Joshua said, gesturing to Sofia's plate.

She responded with, "I can't do this; I'm cutting off relations with you people."

"Why would you pick a thick waffle over the simplicity of a pancake?" Frankie questioned.

"Pancakes aren't filling enough," Joe added.

"Yes, they most certainly are," Dara countered. "Do you not see what is in front of me?" she said, pointing to her plate-sized pancake.

"Yeah, but they don't last in the stomach," Larry agreed. "You just get too hungry too soon after eating them," he reasoned.

"And I thought we were friends," Joshua said to Matt, stuffing his face with the pancake as he was speaking.

"You four need therapy."

The argument continued for the hour they were there, no doubt pissing the waiters off even more that they weren't even leaving yet after finishing their meals. Eventually, they left, and Olivia came up with an idea in the parking lot. "Wait, we should all have a large planned sleepover in one room." Everyone agreed, thinking it would be a nice change to have a small plan for once.