80 | Horrific

So incredibly sorry for not uploading yesterday. My sense of time just went completely out the window because of the hours of homework, and I forgot it was Tuesday.

🍪🍪🍪

Olivia's (Nini's) fingers danced across a few keys as she did vocal exercises. "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me."

Joshua's (Ricky's) hand then went only a few keys down from hers. "You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you."

She was fighting the smile trying to break through. "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me."

"Nini, Nini, Nini, Nini, Ni-"

"Alright, Ricky, let's focus."

He chuckled before checking his phone. "Oh, hang on." He looked at the front and said, "It's Gina. 'Sorry, drama with my mom's job. I think we have to leave a day early.'"

"I feel so bad for her," she said.

"I can't even imagine. After all that work, just up and leaving."

"I get it though; moving is a big deal. I mean, I just mentioned this performing arts school I was looking at to Kourtney, and, uh, she was not exactly thrilled for me."

"Wait, that's amazing. Like a drama school?"

"It's in Denver." We're almost there.

His face fell a little. "Oh."

"Uh, yeah, it's never gonna happen. It's, like, super elite; they'd never take me."

"What? You're, like, one in a million talented. What are you talking about?"

"You've never left Salt Lake; you don't know how much talent there is out there."

"That's not fair; my parents took me to Disneyland once," he countered, "and I met a very talented Minnie Mouse."

"Ah, yes, Minnie Mouse, your first crush." Here it comes.

"Oh, actually, she was my second."

They both looked down then back at each other, knowing it was now. Both their eyes flicked down to the other's lips. It's just for the scene, they told themselves. They both began leaning in, Olivia (Nini) putting her hand on the side of his face; Joshua felt his face heat up some.

Both their hearts jumped out of their chests when their lips were so close that they actually accidentally brushed.

"Hey, guys!?" They both jumped apart and stood from the piano, looking at Larry (Big Red) standing in the doorway.

"Cut! Now let's do that exact same thing but from the other side," Joanna said. They were going to go through their conversation with Big Red while the cameras were facing them then vice versa.

Great, we have to do it again. Probably even more than that, Olivia mused. Did it once; can do it again. She fidgeted with her fingers. She knew in the back of her mind and way deep down that she kind of did wish this scene wasn't interrupted. That's just a fantasy though.

"You still ok?" Joshua murmured.

Olivia formed a little smile for his sake. "Mhm. I'm all good."

"Ok," he said. She sounded truthful. "Please tell me if you aren't, ok?"

"Of course," she nodded and grinned. "What about you?"

"Me? I- I'm fine," he stammered unintentionally. What the hell?