Vol 1.Chapter 4 - Lunch

Ayanokouji POV

The students of D-class.

On the second day of school, even though it was technically the first day of classes, the majority of the day was spent going over policies and rules.

Many of the students had their expectations completely blown away by how nice and friendly the teachers were. Having already made a big commotion the other day, Red hair boy was left alone as he slept like a log during class. The teachers noticed him sleeping, but no one made an indication as to stop him.

After all, deciding to listen to the lesson or not is our choice, so the teacher wasn't concerned. Is this how teachers interact with students that are no longer part of compulsory education?
In this relaxed atmosphere, it soon became lunchtime. Getting up from their seats, the students started to go out to eat lunch with their acquaintances.

I couldn't help but look in envy towards the others. Sadly, I wasn't able to make any close friends with my classmates.

"Pitiful."

The only person who noticed my feelings sneered at me.

"... What. What's pitiful?"

"'I want someone to invite me. I want to eat lunch with somebody.' Your thoughts are really obvious Kiyotaka."

"You're also by yourself. Don't you feel the same way? Or do you plan on staying alone for the next three years Kei?"

 Don't you feel the same way? Or do you plan on staying alone for the next three years Kei?"

"Are you sure?"

"What"

Not even a minute after the ball rang, half the class became empty.

"I was thinking of going to eat, does anyone want to come with me?"
Chitanda said as she stood up.

"Karuizawa-San do you want to eat lunch with us?".

"Sure Chitanda-san."

"Thank you Karuizawa-san."

"How sad."

Another derisive laugh and a disdainful look came from Kei.

"Kiyotaka do you want to eat with us?"

"Oh hello Ayanokouji-san nice to meet you do you want to eat lunch with us?".Chitanda also ask me with puppy eyes.

Cute.

"Sure if you don't mind,"

"We will eat with Hirata-san and the others it okay with both of you?"

"Yep"

"No problem"

Me,Kei and Chitanda go to the cafateria together.

"What are you three doing just stand there?.Hurry up already."

A pair of girls approach me,Kei and Chitanda while the three of use was searching for the group.They were holding that has lunch set on top of them.It was Sato and Matsushita.They were on their way back to the group table after having bought their lunch.The one who had call me out is Sato.