Vol 2.Chapter 3 - Sudou Case(Part 1)

"Sudou. I have something to tell you. Come to the staff room."

Sudou, who was trying to quickly leave the classroom, was stopped by Chiyabashira-sensei.

"Hah? What business do you have with me? I have basketball practice now."

Feeling listless, he opened his bag, grabbed his uniform and showed it to Sensei.

"I already talked to your advisors. You don't have to come, but you'll face the consequences later."

Sudou was on guard after Chiyabashira-sensei threatened him.

"What the hell... Is this going to end quickly?"

"That depends on you. Just by staying here, we're wasting more time."

With those words, it looked like he had no choice but to follow.

After clicking his tongue, Sudou walked behind Chiyabashira-sensei and walked out of the classroom.

I also left the class alone,since Kei was playing with her friends.

Chitanda,Sakurajima and Yukinoshita.
I'm quiet surprised that Yukinoshita was on a good term with Mei,Chitanda and Sakurajima.

I guess before going to the dorm I will buy a few stuff in convenience store.
I buy a few cookie,tea,coffee and some ingredients to cook for my lunch tomorrow.

"Save me, Ayanokouji!"

While I was going back to my dorm,Sudou called me from the back.

"What's wrong Sudou?"

Well it's a bit weird since after the swimming class and my score Sudou and the rest start avoiding me mainly Ike and Yamauchi.

People have a basic tendency to hate others for being excellent.

"Can we please talk on your room Ayanokouji."

"Fine."

Both me and Sudou go back to the dorm room 401.

"Your room is completely empty Ayanokouji."

"It's only been two months since the start of school. It's stranger to have so much stuff, rather."

Other than my daily necessities, there's nothing else I really need.

Sudou sat down on the floor.

"Buy some carpet. My butt hurts."

"If you're worried about something, how about asking Ike or Yamauchi?"

"Those two are no good. They're stupid."

Well that's unfortunatly true.

"So now what happens?"

With a meek look on his face, he slowly started talking.

"You know how I was called out by the teacher today? Then, uh... actually... I might be suspended from school. And for a while, too."

That's unexpected. Compared to the beginning of the year, Sudou has been pretty well-behaved. He hasn't been talking or dozing off during class, and is doing well in his club activities.

"I beat up some kids from class C yesterday. And earlier, Sensei said that I would be suspended... This is probably punishment for that."

"Beat them up... that, uh, why'd you do it?"

"For your information, I wasn't at fault, ok? Those class C brats were in the wrong. I just responded when they tried to provoke me. And then they went and told on me. They were being untruthful, too."