Vol 1.Chapter 19 - Midterm Preparation

Ayanokouji POV

it was lunchtime, I got out of my seat with a goal in mind. Then I headed to the cafeteria with Kei.

Both of us  made our way to the cafeteria. Before long, we entered the confusion of the cafeteria and got to the meal ticket machine. After buying a ticket for two portions, I moved away from the ticket vending machine and didn't line up at the counter. From there, I looked at the fingertips of the students who were buying their food.
I looked at all the students who were buying lunch. After about 20 students, I found my target student. The student bought the meal and walked over to the counter with heavy steps.

"Alright, let's go."

Quickly exchanging our tickets for meals, I walked over to the student and sat down.

"Um, excuse me. You're… a senpai, right?"

"…Huh? Who are you?"

Quietly looking up, he looked at me, uninterested.

When he look at Kei he looks with great interest.

Fuck you.

Are you a second-year? Third-year?"
"Third year.You're a first-year, huh."

"I am Ayanakouji-kun of class D.Senpai, you're also in class D, right?"

"…What does that have to do with you?"
"Because he was restricted to the free meal.It's not very tasty, is it?"

Senpai was eating the free vegetable meal.

"What the hell,you making me feel annoyed."

He tried to get up with his try, but Kei stop him.

"We have something to ask you senpai.If you listened to both of us, I would show my gratitude."

"…Gratitude?”

He’s now  interested and excited about what Kei said “Show my gratitude.”

"Do you still have the problems on the midterm from your first semester?”

"Hey, do you even understand what you're saying?"

"It's not anything surprising. I don't think it's against school policy to use old test problems to study."

"Why are you asking me?"

"That's easy. I thought it would be easier to cut a deal with someone without points. Honestly, the free vegetable meal isn't that tasty. Of course, things are different if you actually like eating that meal. What do you say?"

"…How much?"

"10,000 points. That's as far as I can go.
"
"I don't have any of the problems, but… I know someone who does. If you want to ask him to help, you need at least 30,000 points."

“~How about this senpai I will give you special treatment if you give us your midterm on first semester.~”

“A-alright than for free.”

“Thank you senpai.”

“"Now then, senpai,  I will pay you 1000 points,if  you give me a freebie? I want to see the answers to the mock test.”

"Alright, I'll include that. Well, I think that whatever you're trying to do is useless, but sure."

It looks like senpai understood what I was thinking.

"Thank you."

The senpai quickly left his seat. I guess he didn't want to be noticed.

“Hah well this is annoying what should I give him now?”

“Ice cream,pizza,video games or date?”

“I guess I will just give him ice cream than leave.”

“I see"

 I checked the mock test. The key question is, are the last three problems the same?

Kei also tried to look at my phone.

"Are they? Are they the same?"

"It's completely identical. The problems, sentences, and all the words are the same."

"That's amazing! If we showed this to everyone, it would be an easy success!"

"No, we won't show it to Sudou, Ike, and Yamauchi yet.If they hear that these are the test questions, they'll lose all motivation and focus. Above all, overconfidence is the biggest problem.The midterm may not be the same as the mock test,there's a possibility the problems are different on the midterm.”

"Then what are you going to use them for?"

"Release these problems the day before the test. Then we tell everyone that these problems are roughly the same as this year's test. What would everyone do then?"

"That night, everyone would try to memorize the problems!"

I have a favor to ask. Could you say that you got the old questions? Say that you got the old tests from a third-year senpai that you get along with."

"I'm fine with it, but…why?”

“Its just will avoid some problem,showing my acedemic and physical its already make me stand really out.Also with this you can gain control over control class D,something that I can't do.”

This is very important and necessary it will help Kei to gain more control than Chitanda and Kushida.If Oreki use Chitanda to make the class to target me it will be bothersome and troublesome

If he betrays me first I will betray him first if needed

I don't care if I have to throw Kei for my safety.

As long as I can protect myself than I’m the victor.
(A/N:Sorry if this is shit lol)

“Hey want to get a ice cream?”

U-umm….Yeah.”

A/N:Yeah done here lol sorry if there's any mistake school really kill my time lmao

I kinda want Ayanokouji to stay cold and be more pridefull