Vol 2.Chapter 8 - Sakura Airi

Hikigaya POV

I was in Keyaki mall with both Yukinoshita and Sakura from class D my classmate.Sakura was wearing a mask along with her hat.Yukinoshita on the other hand was wearing a normal girl stuff.

The 3 of us in here because Sakura camera was broken so both me and Yukinoshita was the one who acompany her to repair her camera,eventhough its not my fault.

Sakura took off the mask she was wearing apologetically.She didn't seem to have a cold. Instead, it appeared that she was just wearing a surgical face mask.

"To repair the camera, we just have to go to the electronics store in the shopping mall, right?"

"If I'm remembering it correctly, they should have a repair service."

"I'm sorry... Making you accom
pany me for something like this..."

Sakura lowers her head and apologised again, seeming to mean it from the bottom of her heart. Seeing this made me feel a little sorry myself.

Flashback

I was using my laptop for some novel recomandation suddenly my phone start ringing someone is calling I look trough my phone its Yukinoshita.

["Is there anything wrong?"] (BD)

["So basicly Sakura camera was broken so both of us will accompany her fixing her camera."] (YY)

["But why m-."] (BD)

["I will see you at Keyaki mall."]

She end the call leaving me speechless.

I have no choise but to agree with her.

End Of Flashback

There's a retail store outlet located on campus, as the brand it belongs to is a famous nationwide retail chain store that entered into a partnership with the school.As their only customers would be students, the store itself isn't very large.Even so,the store readily sold supplies that students may need on a daily basis as well as electronics that students may be interested in.

Yukinoshita seemed to have been here several times before, as she promptly remembered where to go and headed deeper into the store. Sakura and I followed behind.

"I wonder if they'll be able to fix it soon..."

With an uneasy expression, Sakura tightly gripped the camera in her hands.

"You're really fond of that camera."

"Yes... Is that weird?"

"No, not at all. Instead, isn't it a good hobby? Well, that's just me assuming that I know what you use the camera for. Nevertheless, I hope they'll be able to fix it quickly."

"Okay!"

"There's where they take care of the repairs."

As there was a lot of merchandise inside the store,we were unable to see our surroundings properly.However, Yukinoshita had found the repair center at the innermost section of the store.

"Ah..."

Sakura stopped moving forward for some reason. From the side of her face, I could see that her expression had become one of blatant disgust, as though she had seen something unpleasant.