Vol 2.Chapter 1 - Class Points

Hikigaya POV

"Good morning. Everyone looks more restless than usual today."

As the bell rang for homeroom, Chiyabashira-sensei walked in the classroom.

"Sae-chan-sensei! Do we have 0 points this month too!? When I checked this morning, I didn't even have a single point!"

"Oh, so is that why you guys were restless?"

"This month, we worked our asses off! We got past the midterms… so isn't it cruel to still be at 0!? We weren't late to class, weren't absent, and didn't whisper!"

"Don't go off deciding things on your own. Let me talk first. Ike, you clearly worked harder than I've ever seen you try. We recognize that. Naturally, the school understands how you feel too."
After being admonished, Ike closed his mouth and sat back down.

"Well then, these are this month's point totals."

The point results were listed starting from class A on the paper she put up on the board.

Class A:1004
Class B:750
Class C:560
Class D:95

So the difference between class A and D is 909 points.

"Huh? Is that,95… did we actually increase our points!? Woohoo!"

After seeing the points, Ike jumped up and down in excitement.

“Than why didn't we get any points?"
Returning back to the original question, Ike looked at Chiyabashira-sensei.
If we didn't get 9500 points, it would be strange.

"This time, there's a bit of trouble. The points for the first-years were delayed. Sorry, but you'll have to wait for a bit longer."

"Eh~, seriously? Because the school is having trouble, shouldn't we get some kind of freebie?"

All the students grumbled in discontent. As soon as they understood that they got points, their attitudes completely changed. Having 95 points and no points is a world of difference.

"Don't blame it on that. The school decided it, not me. Once the trouble is resolved, you'll get your points. If there are any points left, that is."

Chiyabashira-sensei's words hung in the air.

Once it was lunchtime, everyone went off on their own to get food.

“Oi Hikigaya want to eat together.”

Suddenly Azusagawa call me.

He was with Ayanokouji and Oreki.
“No problem.”

The 3 of them come to my table and got some chair and eat witb us.
Ayanokouji is the only one who make  homemade bentos.

While me,Oreki and Azusagawa only buy sandwich.

“Ayanokouji you can cook? That’s suprising.”

“Well I learn a bit I guess.”

“Can I try?”

“Sure.”

Azusagawa immediately grabs Ayanokouji food with his chopsticks.

“W-wow holly cow this is really good.But Don't you need a lot of time and effort to make your own bento?"

"I don't know.The supermarket also has free ingredients, you know."

"You made this with free ingredients?"
“Yes.”

“Can I try asswell?”

Oreki also looking interested.

“H-hmm….Yeah I guess.”

“Do you also want to try Hikigaya?
“Yeah this is really good.”

“Is it fine?

Ayanokouji just nodded.
Both me and Oreki Immediately grab Ayanokouji food.

I tasted Ayanokouji’s food and wow its tasted delicious.

“Do you really make this with free ingredients?”
“Yeah.”

“Well Azusagawa how did you come up with the idea or solution of buying points?”

I try to avoid anything else about anything related with Ayanokouji’s food.

“Well….. I kinda forgot but I think Chiyabashira-Sensei said we can buy anything with our points.”

“If we can buy everything with points do you think we can buy some information about sudents also their past and detect? Right Ayanokouji?”

Oreki suddenly asked some interesting question to Ayanokouji.

“I don’t really think school can access all of student pass and information…But’s it worth it to try.”

“I see.”

“Hikigaya how many points do you have left?”

“81000”

“How about both of you?”
“92000”

81000”

“Well now I’m the poorest with 69000 points.”

A/N:Yeah done lol sorry for the short chapter i will upload next chapter this day.

(PIC is not mine)

What do you think it's a perfect name  for her?

In Vol 2 I will probably make 2-3 SS about her.

Should she be in relevant in this fanfic or should i make her irelevant

Thanks for reading

Any ideas are welcome btw