Vol 1.Chapter 11 - S-System

Azusagawa POV

21 April.

After School ended,Chiyabashira-Sensei left the class and I  go to the teacher podium.

“Everyone can you please listen to me for a moment.”

All of people in class stop talking and doing their activity for a moment and pay attention at me.Except Koenji Ayanokouji and Karuizawa because Karuizawa is sick so Ayanokouji accompany her to her dorm.

“Don't you think this school is very weird all of us get 100.000 points but all of our senpai from class D and C only buying some cheap meal.My conclusion is we will not receive 100.000 points every month so i suggest we save our private points."

Some of my classmate looks confused some smart one actually thinking about it.

“What do you mean we deserved the 100.000 points.You are just spouting nonsense.” As expected Ike go against me soon the majority of the boys agree with Ike.

“Are you dumb? With your attitude in class do you think we deserved 100.000 points.”

“I'm pretty sure we deserved 100.000.You are just trying to be popular with girls.” Yamauchi said.

“Yeah you are probably just lying to be much more populer and liked more than Hirata-kun.” Sinohara supporting Yamauchi and Ike.

Majority people in the class start agreeing with Sinohara.Some make fun of me and girls was looking at me with disgust.

“I agree with Azusagawa-san.I think we should save some points.” Mai-san unexpextedly support me.

“Why would we listen to both of you.” Sinohara retorted back at Mai-San.

“With your behaviour do you think we deserved 100.000 points.”

Before Sinohara was able to reply.Kushida cut in.

“Eventhough your logic sound true but you don't have any proof right?”

“Yeah”

“Don't try to be smart you dumb gloomy guy.”

“Hahaha what a dumbass.”

With that class start to mock me but some suported me like Chitanda and Mai.I ended up feeling angry and left the class without any care at all.

Eventhough we will not receive points next month i still have 82.345 points.I only use 17.655 points for food and clothes.

A/N:Yeah another short chapter i will try my best to upload long chapter

Some explanation:

- So i will make class D dumb ass hell
so it will be more challenging and fun

-Kiyo X Kei relationship will develop at vol 7(If i actually make it into Vol 7.)I already have a decent plot twist for their relationship

-Hachiman X Yukino will develop their relationship  at vol 3

-Chitanda X Oreki will also develop their relationship at Vol 3

-Well for Sakuta X Mai i was a bit confused to develop their relationship(I only watch some waifu moment,The movie and Funny moment)So please help with Sakuta X Mai