Vol 1.Chapter 10 - Hangout

Sorry if it is cringe,ooc wrong spelling and grammar.English was not my language i just learn it from October 2020 so my english was not that good

Azusagwa POV

Sunday morning,there wasn't much to do.So I sleep again.

Cause why not?

But before I was able to sleep Chitanda,Karuizawa,Sakurajima,Ayanokouji and Oreki drag me out of my room.

Well it was more of the girls than Oreki and Ayanokouji.Both of them stayed outside.While the girls especially Karuizawa decide to make me up.

"First question how did you even get in?.I'm sure I lock the door."

"Fufufu." Karuizawa teased me with a smug look in her face.

From her pocket she pull out a key which look similar to mine.Looking for my key.I could still feel it in my pocket.Which could only mean.

"Where did you got that spare of key." I gave Karuizawa a suspicious look.

"It's easy!You just need to pay 2000 points.Specify room number and wait for few hours and wala.But its only work for boys room.They have stricter requirments for the girls.Do its only work if it's the room owner."

Well that's too bad if Ike is in here he will probably beg Kushida-San to give him her key room.

"Who has my key room other than you Karuizawa-San."

"Me,Mai-san,Eru-san,Kiyotaka and Oreki-kun."

"Wait you girls use your first name?"
I also want to ask why both Ayanokouji and Oreki have my key room.But I cencelled the thought about asking them.

"We become close so we decide to use our first name." Sakurajima-san answer.

"So where are we going."I asked.

"We will go to Keyaki Mall.Shopping and eating."Sakurajima-San answer.

"I will go change my shirt and pants"
I get up change go to the toilet change my outfit and all of us go to Keyaki Mall with the rest.

Because the campus is so big, I still haven't explored much of the school grounds.

While we was at the shopping store we meet both of our classmate Hikigaya and Yukinoshita-San.

Interesting pair.

Are they dating?

"Is that Yukinoshita-San and Hikigaya-Kun."

"How about we hangout with them?."

"Are you sure?" Ayanokouji ask.

Well its normal that all of us is worried that Chitanda-san may got rejected brutaly like Kushida-san.

"Yukinoshita-san Do you want to hangout with us?"Chitanda ask excitedly.

"doesn't it bother you?"

"No its fine it will be more fun."

Well that's suprising Kushida-san always got rejected

"Now about you Hikigaya-san."

"I'm fine.I will also go."

All of us decide to go to the clothing store.I want to buy some casual clothes but it was too long for me to decide on what to buy.

"You look like you have having trouble choosing the right clothes."
Sakurajima-san approach me.Now I look her closely she was holding bunny suit.

"Yeah a bit Sakurajima-san."

"Sakurajima was a bit too long just call me Mai I guess."

"YES Mai,so?"

Before I was able to continued Mai pinch me.

"Ou.What was that for?"

"Don't forgot to use San understand."
"YES Mai-san."

"Do you need help for choosing the right clothes?"

"Yes please."

"What types of clothes do you need?"

"Just some casual clothes and some outdoor."

"I see."

The than scanned me from the top to the bottom,while circling around my body.

After she was done she go to the other section and come back with 3-4 clothes.Two casual clothes and two outdoor clothes.

"Thanks you were a big help Mai-san."

"Its fine."

"Mai-san." Chitanda called while bringing some clothes.

"What wrong Chitanda-san?"

"Nothing let's try clothes
together." While dragging Mai-san.

I followed soon the girls went into the changing room and after a few minutes past.All of them came out at the same time and Wow.They look really cute.
Mai-San back was open she looks sexy.Hsr bunny dream reallt add her charm her thight looks good too,I want her thight too sandwich my face.Chitanda-San has normal clothes that's look really good if you imagine it at Sakura tree.Karuizawa-San was wearing Yukata that has a lot of colour in it,its suit her very well and she looks cute.Yukinoshita-San was wearing a normal dress that make her look elegant.

Yukinoshita-San was wearing a normal dress that make her look elegant

All of us blush except Ayanokouji.

Is he gay or something?

"What do you think
Kiyotaka." Karuizawa asked.

"You look more fat I guess."

Lol

Karuizawa come closer to Ayanokouji and kick his dick so hard that he fall at the ground.

All of us was terrified even Ayanokouji change his facial expression.

"Kei-San do you think he is okay?"Chitanda asked worried about Ayanokouji.

"Its fine he has a big dick"

"Wait so you already see his dick?".Oreki ask

"Yeah twice."

(A/N:This part is only a joke don't take it seriously)

All of us was silent for moment and choose to forgot what happen and go to the counter.Girls total is 56.478 points while the boys total is 6000 points
After that all of us go to the restaurant and call it a day.

A/N:Done here lol

So i was reading a few fanfic and i see a lot of people complain that Ayanokouji was not cold anymore is it true and why?