Vol 1.Chapter 8 - Swimming Class(Part 2)

"Wow, it's the pool!"

After lunch ended, the long-awaited swimming class Ike and the others were waiting for finally came.

Without trying to hide his lust, Ike stood up in excitement. The group faced the indoor swimming pool I also followed stealthily from the back. Or so I thought.

"Let's go together, Ayanokouji."

"Eh? Uh, s-sure."

I hesitated from Ike's invitation, but I quickly followed them to the locker rooms.

Sudou quickly started changing his clothes. His well-forged body from years of playing basketball was visible. Especially if you compared him to the others in the class, his body looks strong.

The students wrapped themselves with bath towels, but Sudou stood there in only his underwear. In that semi-nude state, he took out his swimsuit from his bag.

I unintentionally spoke up at the sight.

"Sudou, don't you feel embarrassed?"

"No, I try to change as quickly as possible. If you try to hide yourself, you become the center of attention."

You can say that again. Someone who tries to change stealthily in a locker room would probably be made fun of.

"Alright, let's go."

Sudou left the locker rooms. I also finished changing.

"This school's really the best! It's even better than a city pool!"

Ike, who came out wearing swimming trunks, shouted after seeing the 50 meter pool.

The water looked crystal-clear, and wasn't disturbed because it was an indoor pool. What an excellent facility.

"Where are the girls? Are they not here?"

Ike looked for the girls, sniffing the air like a dog.

"They take a while to change after all."

"Hey, what would happen if I suddenly jumped into the girl's locker room?"

"They'd beat you up and file charges against you."

"... Don't ruin my fantasies with such a real answer."

He was shivering at that reply.

"If you stare at the girl's swimsuits too much, they'll probably hate you."

"Are there any boys that wouldn't stare!? ... What will I do if I get a boner..."

"Wow~ This pool doesn't even compare to my middle school one~"

A few minutes after the boys finished changing, a girl's voice could be heard.

"Did, did they finally come!?"

Ike was on guard, waiting. If you're that obvious, it's obvious they'd hate you.
everyone's expectations were betrayed by an unexpected turn of events.

"Hasebe's not here! What, what is this!? Professor!"

Professor, who was flustered, looked all around from the observation deck on the second floor.

Ike and co. also looked around, expecting the girls to come out at any time.

Even so.They were nowhere to be found.

Professor looked left and right in disbelief.

"Professor, b-behind you!"

"W-w-w-w-what!?"