Vol 1.Chapter 20 - Midterm

Hikigaya POV

The Midterm

Today is Thursday after school. The day before the midterm.

After Chiyabashira-sensei ended homeroom and walked out, Karuizawa   come in front of class.

"Sorry, but can you guys listen to me before going home?"

Sudou also stopped and listened.

"I hope everyone has been studying a lot for tomorrow's test. I have something that can help for some final studying tonight. I'll hand them out now."

She handed out the questions and answer sheet to everyone in the front row.

"Test… questions? Did you make them, Karuizawa-san?"

"These are old test problems. I got them from a third-year senpai last night."
"Old test problems? Eh, eh? Are these actual valid questions?"

"Yea. Two years ago, the midterm had nearly the same questions as the one on this problem set. So, if you practice, I think we'll do better."

"Woah! Seriously?”

“You are the best Karuizawa-san!”

“This is great!”

Ike,Yamauchi and the others hugged his test in happiness. All the other students also couldn't hold back their emotions.
"No need thanks me guess.Ayanokouji is the one who did 70% of it.”

Suddenly all the class attention was on Ayanokouji.Especially Ike and the others.

“Thank you Ayanokouji-san this is a huge help.”

Chitanda said with a smile but no one is glaring at Ayanokouji probably because of excitmen.

“Man I love you Ayanokouji.”

Ike start to hug Ayanokouji followed by Sudou,Yamauchi,Azusagawa,Sotomura and Ijuin even Chitanda.

T-Thank you I….. can't b-breath.”

After that the class soon afterwards the class started to diperse.They are probably heading towards their room to cram all the questions they just got.

Finally the day

The Midterm.

Finally the day has arrived.

I Study a lot for this 5 minutes in total per day.

"No absences,looks like everyone's here."

In the morning, Chiyabashira-sensei walked into the classroom with a smile.

"This is the first obstacle to being able to stay in school. Does anyone have any questions?

"We have been studying diligently for the past few weeks. I don't think there will be any dropouts in this class, you know?"

"You have a lot of confidence, Hirata."

All the other students also had a look of confidence. Lining up the tests by tapping them against the table, she then passed them out. First period is social studies. I guess you can call it the easiest test among all the subjects.

If anyone trips up here, honestly, all the other tests will be a difficult struggle.

"If no one fails on this midterm and the finals in July, everyone will get a summer vacation."

"Vacation?"

"Yea, that's right… You'll be on a dream-like vacation on an island surrounded by the blue sea."