Vol 2.Chapter 5 - Investigation

Azusagawa POV

"Hello boys and female boys."

"Tf"

Hikigaya answer while Ayanokouji is Ayanokouji confused.

The class was divided up into certain

Groups after school.

However, there weren't many people helping in the first place.

Hirata the Hero led Girl team while

Kushida led the Beautiful Girl & Co team.

While I am stuck with my step brothers with different mom.

They had decided to look for the witness by themselves.

"So do you already post it right? Is there anyone responding?"

"No-no one."

"Instead of waiting how about we find the eye-witness our self?"

"Sakura"

An unexpected name came from Hikigaya.

"When Karuizawa was asking the class for witnesses, she looked down. A lot of the students were looking at Karuizawa, but she was the only one that looked uninterested. She wouldn't have acted that way if she actually was unrelated to the incident."

I didn't notice at all.Hikigaya's observations are really impressive.

"Make sense but does she even has friend even Ayanokouji and Oreki have more friends than her.Eventhough she is a eye-witness.There is no guarantee she will help."

"Can we just ask Chitanda or Kushida to help since all of us are shit at this."

Oreki give his idea.

"Yeah I will call Chitanda."

Ayanokouji reply and starting calling Chitanda.

After homeroom ended,Chitanda got up from her seat and walked over to Sakura, who was quietly preparing to go back home.

"Sakura-san."

"…W-What…?"

The girl with the glasses and the hunched back looked up listlessly.

It looked like she didn't expect someone to call out to her, since she was panicking.

"Do you have time, Sakura-san? I want to ask you something about Sudou-kun's case"

"S-Sorry, I… have plans, so…"

She averted her eyes,it was obvious that she was feeling uncomfortable. Talking to other people does not seem to be her strong point. Or rather, it felt like she didn't like talking to other people.

"Can you make some time? I really want to talk because this is important. During Sudou-kun's incident, were you nearby by any chance…"

"I-I don't know.I don't know anything…"

"…I'm bad at talking to people… sorry."