Vol 1.Chapter 7 - Swimming Class(Part 1)

Oreki POV

"Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

While arriving at school, Ike called out to Yamauchi with a smile on his face.

It's unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the entrance ceremony. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived at school right before the bell.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

"Yup, this school's the best-swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

Certainly, swimming is taught to both boys and girls. In other words, Chitanda, Kushida, and all the other girls are wearing swimsuits... and their skin becomes visible. The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement.

On the other hand, I was still sitting in my chair, all alone

"Oi, Professor. Come over here."

"Fufu, did you call him?"

A chubby boy, who apparently has the nickname "Professor", walked towards the ones that called him. I think his name was Sotomura or something.

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them."

"Record? What are you planning to do?"

"Professor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'll try to take a picture."

"... Oi oi."

Sudou also draws back from Ike's plan. If the girls find out it'll be a bloodbath.

"Oi Oreki."

Suddenly, Ike called out to me. When I looked up, I saw his smiling face beckoning me over.

"What, what is it."

I walked towards Ike.

"To tell you the truth, we were going to bet on the the girl's chest sizes."

"We even have a table for the betting odds."

Professor took out a tablet and opened an Excel sheet.

All the names of the girls in the class were listed.

"Nope no intersted."

"Eh,Why?"

"Its just dumb and girls will probably hate me forever."

The main reason i'm not joining is probably because of Karuizawa.
Yesterday I saw her beating up Ayanokouji.

"What do you mean its normal for us boy.We've only got ass and tits constantly in our minds!"

I really wish Karuizawa will beat up Ike and the other at this point.

"I'll do it!"

"Me too me too!"

"I've scouted boob sizes before too!"

The boys all gathered and got excited over breasts. All the girls in the classroom looked over with disgusted expressions.

"I'll join too. My bet's on Sakura."

Yamauchi cut in and gave his bet. Sakura is an ordinary girl who wore glasses. I don't really talk to anyone, so I wouldn't really know.

Pondering about something, Yamauchi took Ike and Professor's shoulders and started whispering something.

"I'm only saying this to you guys, but I actually confessed to Sakura."

One word.

Just one word I promise.

Bullshit.

"Ha!? What, really!?"

Ike was the most surprised and impatient. Did someone beat him to achieving his goal?

"Yea, yea. But this is only between us, ok? I thought she was really ordinary at first. And then I saw her clothes. Those things are huge."

"Stupid, you're asking her because she's big and not because she's cute?"

"I wouldn't date anyone unless they're at the same level as Kushida and Hasebe. I don't have any interest in ordinary girls."

Yamauchi was being merciless because no one else was around.

I don't think ordinary girls will have interest with you.

No need for find some girls with big breast just find someone who want you.
Find someone who want to be with you that by itself is already tricky.

Done here lol sorry if it is cringe,ooc,bad grammar and spelling