SS - Kushida Kiykou: The Dark Side Of An Angel

Kushida POV

I leave the library,It was around 6 o'clock.

Getting my indoor shoes from the rack, I headed for the hallway.

I go to the rooftop.

"Ah— so annoying."

I said,pouring my frustations

"It's really annoying, irritating. It'd be fine if she just died…"

Yukinoshita should burn in hell.She's just a stuck up bitch.

Not just Yukinoshita or those 3 idiots but all of them.

Why was I place in class D,full of dumb,weird,idiots?

All the boys in class D are just bunch of pervert with 0 talent.The only thing they are good at is watching my body,hentai and porn.

While there’s 4 wasted Ikemen
Ayanokouji,Azusagawa,Oreki,Hikigaya they are so plain and gloomy that they actually looks perfect as quadrulet.
Koenji who always say he is perfect eventhough Ayanokouji beat him in everything.

Hirata a Ikemen who always act perfect a wannabe of Ichinose and Chitanda.

Ah Chitanda let’s roast the girls side now.

Hirata harem they are nothing more than a twats.Who is a simp of wannabe Ichinose.

Karuizawa and Chitanda they should burn in heav-,I mean hell trying to take my popularity.

Sato,Matsushita,Onodera and Sinohara bunch of princess with 0 talent except Matsushita she is a bit smart that’s it,while Sinohara doesn't even look like a princess.

Yukinoshita and Sakurajima bunch of try hard  elegant girls.I want them to to rotten to hell.

"I hate those kind of stuck-up girls that think they're cute. Why is she such a bitch? A girl like her can't possibly teach me how to study."

I hate all of you especially Yukinoshita.

"Ah— the worst. She's really the worst, the worst, the worst. Yukinoshita’s annoying, annoying, so annoying!"

Thump!

Who is there?

I immediately tensed up and stopped breathing.

I turned around and saw Oreki.

A/N:This is just short SS lol

I want to ask in V2 do you guys want me to make Chitanda birthday celebration?

This just for fun

-Do you think Kushida will be the one in Kei positition if she didn't make Ayanokouji as her enemy?