Vol 2.Chapter 6 - Ichinose Honami

On this campus, there are four dorms. Three of them are for the students; the students stay in the same dorm they were assigned to in their first year for all of high school. In other words, this dorm was used by last year's third-years. The last dorm is for the teachers, and for all the live-in employees that work at the shopping mall.

In other words, since all the first years were in the same building, it was inevitable that people from different classes would get to meet.

"Are you going to get in or not?"

"Uh yeah sorry."

I soon enter the elevator with Mai all alone.

After the elevator stop at floor 1.Both me and Mai get out.

"Yaho, Sakurajima-san and some random boy. Good morning."

Both of us turned around.A strawberry-blonde haired girl was looking towards us.

I've seen her face before. She's Ichinose from class B, but I've never talked to her before. Also, I've heard that she's an amazing student from the rumors floating around.

"Ah hello Ichinose-san."

"Do you guys know each other or something?"

"Well we hangout a few times."

(I kinda want to make SS about them do some girls stuff you know.......)

"Ah you are Azusagawa right nice to meet you my name is Ichinose Honami from class B."

"Azusagawa Sakuta from class D."

"So Azusagawa-kun can I talk with you alone?"

"Than I will go first."

Mai-san than leave both me and Ichinose alone.

"Good morning class rep~"

Ichinose replied to the two girls who walked out of the elevator.

"Class rep? Why class rep?"

I've never heard of that before. There are no positions like that here.

It doesn't look like they call her 'class rep' because she studies too much.

"I'm the class rep for my class."

"Class rep… do all the other classes have one?"

Normally I'd be surprised, but our homeroom teacher would've probably decided to leave that out.

Since Chiyabashira-Sensei is Chiyabashira-Sensei.

"No, we just made it on our own. I think it's good to assign a few roles."

I understood what she was saying, but it's not like we were going to assign a class rep anyway.

"By any chance, do you have any positions other than class rep?"

"Pretty much. Whether or not they're useful is a different question, but we do have other roles like vice class rep and secretary. It'll be useful whenever we have some kind of festival. It would be fine to decide things on the spot, but that might become troublesome."