Vol 1.Chapter 16 - Study Group

Oreki POV

"Kushida-san.Why are you here? I thought you have a decent grade.”

"To be honest, I'm also worried about getting bad grades."

"If you are worried about your grade why don't you join Hirata-kun study group?”

"Well there’s a lot of people in Hirata-kun study group so I was thinking to join here.”

“Well why don't you study with Azusagawa-kun study group?There’s only Sakurajima-san,Karuizawa-san and Ayanokouji-kun.”

Kushida look dissappointed but still wearing cheerful smile.

“Alright than I will join Azusagawa-kun group.”

Kushida than leave,leaving the three idiots,Hikigaya,Chitanda,Yukinoshita and me.

"I was able to summarize most of the topics that will be covered on this test. I plan to thoroughly cover these topics in the next two weeks. If you have any questions that you don't know, ask me."

"… Hey, I don't even understand the first problem."

Sudou scowled at Yukinoshita.I also read the question.

"A, B, and C have 2150 yen collectively. A has 120 yen more than B does. After C gives B 2/5ths of his money, B now has 220 yen more than A. How much money did A originally have?"

A problem involving system of equations. For a high school student, it should be a free point.

A=B+120
C give B 2/5
B=A+220
C 2/5=120+220=340
340=2/5
340÷2=170
170×5=850
C=850
2150-850=1300
1300+120=1420
1420÷2=710
A=710
710-120=590
B=590

A:710
B:590
C=850

(A/N:Sorry of this is wrong.)

"Try using your brain. If you give up from the very beginning, you won't get anywhere."

"Even if you say that… I don't even know how to study."

"Everyone else in the school passed."

The school doesn't decide on admissions solely based on scores. Sudou was probably accepted because of his high physical ability. If you think about it, wouldn't he get kicked out immediately because of his bad grades.

"Ugh, I don't know either…"

Ike was also puzzled as he scratched his head.

she wrote down the three equations. It looks like they're trying their best, but even if she wrote down the equations and showed it to the them, they probably don't understand. Rather than a study group, this is more like detention. They don't get her explanation.

"So, the answer is 710 yen. Do you get it?"

No they don't get it.

"… Uh, then can you answer this question? Why?"

"Uu…"

She finally realized. They didn't follow her explanation.

“Do you still don't get it.”Ayanokouji from Azusagawa group ask.

“Uu..A b-bit.”

“Which one?”

“This part why do we need to find C?”
“So we can find A.”

“Why do we need to divide 340?”

“So we can find 1/5 and find the total of C.”

“Oh I get it now thanks.”

“No problem.”

After that the three idiots keep studying with Ayanokouji teaching them.Ayanokouji was a really good teacher I must say.With that All of us left but I saw Kushida phone in library,I think she leave it on accident.

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter i promise you next chapter will probably has 1000-2000 words

HBD Ibuki btw