Vol 1.Chapter 13 - Chaos

Hikigaya POV

"What am I going to do without any more points…?"

"I used up the remainder of my points yesterday…"

After Chiyabashira-sensei left the room, the whole classroom was in an uproar.

"Even more than the points, this is a problem with the class… Why was I put in class D!?"

Yukimura vented in frustration. There were beads of sweat on his forehead.
"Wait, does that mean we won't be able to go to a college we want to go to? Then why did I come to this school in this first place? I wonder if

Sae-chan-sensei hates me…"

No school was right to put you in class D

None of the students can hide their confusion.

"I understand that everyone is panicking right now, but calm down."
Hirata took control of the class, trying to calm down the sense of impending crisis.

"How can we calm down in this situation? Are you not frustrated that we are the class of leftovers!?"

"Even if I say I am, isn't it better to work together to get out of this situation?"

"Get out of this situation? In the first place, I don't even agree with this hierarchy of classes!"

"I completely understand your feelings.However, there's no use in sitting here and complaining about it."
"What!?"

Yukimura walked up to Hirata and grabbed him by his collar.

"Calm down, you two. Ok? Surely, Sensei must have explained it to us sternly in order to cheer us up, right?"

Kushida spoke up. She broke the two apart and gently took Yukimura's balled fist in her hand. Yukimura, as one would expect, tried not to hurt Kushida and unintentionally took a step back.

"Also, it's only been a month since school has started. As Hirata-kun said, I think that it's better for all of us to persevere through this situation. Do you think I'm wrong?"

"N-no, thats… Certainly, I don't think what Kushida said is wrong, but…"

Yukimura's wrath already dissipated away. Kushida sincerely looked at everyone in class D, wishing for everyone's cooperation.

"T-that's right. We shouldn't be impatient. There's no need for Yukimura and Hirata to fight."

"… My bad. I lost my composure for a bit there."

"It's fine. I should've chosen my words more carefully as well."

With the help of Kushida Kikyou, the fight was resolved in an orderly way.

“Hahahahahaha this is so funny.”
Suddenly Oreki  laugh will punching  his table.

“Why do you think is funny?"
Yukimura and some other boys go to Oreki table.

“Sorry this is funny just seeing couple of monkey in chaos”

Oreki said while trying hold his lunch Yamauchi  try to grabbed him by his collar.But Oreki siap Yamauchi  face and punch his stomach.Yamauchi fall down clearly looking hurt

“I have no time for a monkey if you never need help you can always come and beg.

Oreki said while trying to hold his laugh and leaving class D.

“Oreki-San wait.”Chitanda while leaving the class chasing Oreki.

I took out my phone and took a picture of the class points. Noticing my actions, Yukinoshita  looked at me with a curious expression.