Vol 1.Chapter 5 - Kushida Kiykou Anda The Simps

Thanks for 1k btw

Hikigaya POV

I stood up by myself and decided to go to the cafeteria all alone.

"Hikigaya-kun."

On my way towards the cafeteria, I was suddenly stopped by a beautiful girl.

She's Kushida, one of my classmates I met her once in the bus.The school recently approved shorter skirts, so it was obvious that her uniform was a newer one.

In her hand was a pouch with a lot of keyholders on it-I couldn't tell if she was carrying a pouch or if she was carrying a lot of keyholders.

"I'm Kushida we haven't talk since the bus scene right?"

"Yeah,I guess.What do you need from me?"

"Actually I would like to ask you something. It's a short question, but Hikigaya-kun, by any chance, are you on good terms with Yukinoshita-san?"

"Who's that?"

It seems that when her goal was to ask about some random loner.

"She seat next to you Hikigaya-kun."

"I see,so that's her name huh."

"Oh, I see. Weren't you two getting along on the first day of school though? I was asking everyone one by one for their contact info, but.Yukinoshita-san refused to tell me."

"We are not close we are nothing more Just acquaintances.I don't even know her name."

"Also, on the day of the entrance ceremony, weren't you two talking to each other in front of the school?"

Considering that we were also on the same bus together, it's not surprising that she saw the two of us together.

"What kind of personality does Yukinoshita have? Is she the type to only speak her mind to her close friends?"

Even though she wants to get to know Yukinoshita , I can only listen to her questions but not answer any of them.

"I think she's not very good at interacting with others. Why do you want to know about?"

"During the self-introductions, Yukinoshita-San walked out of the room, right? It looked like she didn't talk to anybody, so I was worried about her."

"I think you should respect her choise."

She did say that she wanted to get along with everyone in her introduction but I feel like she should respect someone choise.

As she was about to talk I walk away from her,trying to get away from her but that didn't seem to work I hear her foot steps,I felt she's tucking on the back of my shirt.As I was looking behind it was Kushida,I already know its her but its annoying.

"Can you please help be friends with Yukinoshita-san"

I turn around and see her with puppy eyes while she's holding my hand near her beast.

I felt glare from behind me,I was curious who was glaring at me.As I look back for a second,the classmate of mine,I think his name is Ike Kanji and nadine him was Yamauchi Haruki.The best way to descirbe both them are pervert and a liar.How the hell they got accepted in this school.

Not only Ike and Yamauchi I can see some boys from classroom are glaring at me.

"Can we talk in somewhere else your simps are glaring at me."I said pouting at Ike and Yamauchi,when they noticed Kushida look at them they look away while whistling when they noticed Kushida was looking at them.

"Than let's talk while having lunch." Kushida reply while smilling.
I nodded at her and we went towards cafateria.I eat my sandwich while Kushida bought herself lunch set C.

"Are you sure bestfriending Yukinoshita"

"Yep 100% I want to be friends with her."

"Good luck I guess.".I said while eating my sandwich.

"Hikigaya-kun if you don't mind why do you want cheap meal?"

"I just don't really believe we will get point next month,so I just save them."

"But Chiyabashira-sensei we will have 100,000 points per month." Kushida asked me a bit confused.

"Its just I like saving points instead of wasting them."

Ike and Yamauchi who see me and Kushida are eating together are glaring at me and come closer to me and Kushida.

Hello Kushida-chan." Both of greet Kushida energeticly.Ignoring my entire exisitense.

"Hello Ike-kun and Yamauchi-kun" Both of them blush when Kushida smiled and greet them.

"Do you mind if we eat lunch with you." Ike asked ignoring my entire exictence.

"Umm...." Kushida looked at me and all for my permission.

I finish eat my sandwich and get up from the seat.

"I will he going to class first."

"Bye Hikigaya-kun." Kushida waving while smilling.

Ike and Yamauchi glared at me again.
I nodded and go back to class D

Yeah i'm done sorry if there's some grammar,spelling or a bit cringe