Vol 1.Chapter 6 - Club Fair

Azusagawa POV

"Today, at 5pm in gymnasium number 1, there will be a club fair. For those of you with an interest in clubs, please come to gymnasium number 1. I repeat, today──"

A girl with a cute voice made an announcement over the PA.

"Hey, Sakurajima-san.”

 "I have no interest in clubs but if there’s acting/drama club I will probably join them

"I have no interest in clubs but if there’s acting/drama club I will probably join them.”

"I didn't even ask anything yet."
"Ok, then what?"

“Want to go together who knows there will be acting/drama club.”

“Why don't you go with Hirata-Kun and the others?”

“I just dislike some people in Hirata group I guess.”

“Same by me.”

“So do you want to go together with me?”.I ask nervously hoping she will say yes.

"Only a bit after school is ok, right? I'll go with you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Didn't you say it yourself? That you wanted to go to the club fair."

"Oh, right. I never intended to stay long. After all, I was only looking for an excuse. Is that fine?"

"If it's only for a short while. Then, I'll see you after school."

After that, she resumed reading book . Looks like she decided to go along with my attempt to go to club fair with her.
After school both me and Sakurajima-San go to the gymnasium.

"Wow, it's bigger than I thought it'd be."

Sakurajima  and I met after school to go to the gymnasium.
Almost everyone there were first years; around 100 people were waiting nearby.

Waiting around the back, we were waiting for the club fair to start.
As we entered the gym, pamphlets with details about club activities were passed out.

"Hey, if you ever change your mind, try joining a sports club. Doesn't that Karate  club look good?.You are perfect for karate club?"

Sakurajima-san get close to me step my foot pinch my stomach.

"Ouch.What was that for?"

“Azusagawa-San,Sakurajima-San.” Chitanda scream while waving her hand at both of us.

Chitanda-san was smilling and dragging Oreki the same like Karuizawa-san dragging Ayanokouji.

“Want to go together with us.”Chitanda-San ask excitedly.

I looked at Sakurajima-San she looks like she want to reject but can't say it.