Vol 2.Chapter 7 - Confession

Azusagawa POV

The front entrance of the school was overflowing with students on their way home for the day.

I was a little worried about how I would meet up with Ichinose.

Does Ichinose want to confess to me if Ichinose will confess to me and if I reject her.She could probably kill me right,the yandere love stuff.

So for my safety I message Ayanokouji.

[Oi Ayanokouji] (BD)

[Anything wrong?] (PAC)

[Can you come at the school entrance?]
(BD)

[Why] (PAC)

[So basicly Ichinose from class B is asking me to go to the school entrance.I think she will confess to me.So if Any thing happen I want you to help me] (BD)

[So what do you think] (BD)

[No] (PAC)

[WHY?????????] (BD)

[Don't you think Oreki is a better fighter I mean he got boxing background and can beat Yamauchi which is amazing] (PAC)

[First of all of us can beat Yamauchi in a street fight including Sakayanagi Arisu.] (BD)

[Hikigaya?] (PAC)

(BD)

[Okay I will be in there for a few minutes] (PAC)

"Ah! Azusagawa-kun, over here!"

Ichinose noticed and called out to me.

I pretended as if I had just arrived as I raised my hand and joined up with her.

"So, what should we do next?"

"I intend to wrap this up as quickly as possible,so follow me."

I put on my shoes and followed Ichinose to the other side of the school.

We eventually arrived behind the gymnasium. It seemed like an ideal place to make a confession.

"Well..."

After taking a moment to prepare herself, Ichinose turned around to face me. There's no way... Ichinose, to me!?

"Confess-"

No, something like that-

"I... I think someone's going to confess to me here."