Torn Apart Chapter 36

Y/n' Pov:

Am I on a prank show here or what? I was staring at the two "new couple" here. Are they serious? I opened my mouth but had no words. I closed it but opened it again but was closed again. "I'm making popcorn here," Louis said. He stood up and quickly ran to the kitchen to make popcorn. I seriously had no words for them. I'm furious... Hurt... And disappointed. Why? Well one! Harry is my ex boyfriend that cheated on me for 5 months with different girls. Two! Brielle is one of my best friends and is now dating my ex boyfriend that I was crushed about. What happened about the girl code!? Three! She still dates him after what happened. Louis came back in with the popcorn and sat back down next to Eleanor. I looked at him and then everyone else. I held my head and shook my head. Niall looked at me and gave me a supportive smile. "Is this like a joke?" I said finally. Everyone shook their heads including Niall. So he also knows to. "Oh so you know to Niall?" I asked him. I turned around and looked at him. "I only knew since the day we got in Paris," he said ashamed. "For a week! Wow! Amazing!" I said sarcastically. "But I didn't know they were together all I knew is that they ran into each other," he confessed. "And you still don't tell me?" I asked him. "I didn't want to stress you out about it! I honestly didn't think they would become a couple!" he said standing up. He wrapped his arms around me and comfort me. He buried his head in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry," he said. "It's alright," I told him. He let go and I turned back around to face them. "And you?!" I said pointing Brielle. I hadn't notice tears were coming down my face. I wiped them away. "How could you?" I said. "I didn't know Harry was your ex in the picture! I knew he looked familiar but I didn't think much about it till he told me when we met up! I really didn't know y/n," she said. "But yet you still date! What the hell happened about the girl code?" I asked. She was now getting pissed. She shouldn't be pissed! I'm the one should. She let go of Harry and walked towards me. "Well that didn't seem to matter to you when you dated Niall, Demi's EX, right after they broke up," she said. Demi was now standing up. She walked next to me. She looked pissed to. Oh and when Demi is pissed that's not good. "Shit bout to go down," Louis said stuffing more popcorn in his mouth. Eleanor hit his arm and he shrugged. "Ok listen Brielle," Demi said. "I'm listening," Brielle said. "You don't know exactly what happened! Now let me explain from the way beginning! And when I mean that I mean way beginning!" Demi said now furious. "I'm all ears!" Brielle said. "About a year and a half ago y/n went with me to the x factor to support me for meeting the judges! And one direction was there so she went to meet her old best guy friend she missed and say hi and catch up in things. So when they did and they walked back to meet up with me! Me and Niall met and exchange numbers but I didn't known y/n was going to go tell him her feelings but didn't because it was practically my fault! So then a year later me and Niall started dating with out Niall and y/n knowing they like each other. So then we went clubbing to celebrate for the album, y/n was almost raped! Harry saved her then he gave her a hint that he liked her on the interview then Niall and Harry started fighting and physically fighting. Then Harry and y/n started dating everything was fine till they went away on tour. For five months Harty cheated! Can you hear that I said cheated! He lost the most amazing girl ever! Than Niall was comforting her and then they started dating! Even Harry was ok with it! Anyways They went away to Paris to get away from all this bull shit drama that happened before! They had a lovely time in Paris and once they came back here comes drama again! And one of her friends is dating her ex that cheated on her and left her heart broken! And yeah she is dating my ex but I told her it was ok and I was fine with it and I told Niall to! And plus Niall didn't cheat on me! No offense Harry," Demi yelled but nicely said the last part. "Non taken!" he said raising his hands. "So don't go saying well that didn't seem to matter to you when you dated Niall, Demi's EX, right after they broke up! Your the one back stabbing a friend and dating her ex!" Demi finished yelling. Everyone was shocked about what happened. Even I was! Brielle didn't know what to say. Everyone knew she was shocked and hurt a little. "There is the whole story! See what a crazy, messed up, weird, and confusing time we had! We had to go through that! And did I mention that interview I watched when Niall ran out because he couldn't handle that Harry and y/n were dating? Well I just did and trust me that wasn't all of what happened," Demi said. She crossed her arms and raised and eyebrow. Brielle opened her mouth but didn't say anything. Wow Demi just told her off! "Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know what exactly happen. I'm sorry," Brielle said finally. "You know I'm sorry for having a friend like you," I said walking into my room and slamming the door.