Torn Apart Chapter 21

*Play the music when the song starts in the story((:

Torn Apart Chapter 21

Y/n's Pov:

I waited for the girls to answer. "Do you mind explaining who this girl is and why Niall is in love with another girl? And why are they always physically fighting? Have they been fighting lately?" I asked all these questions. "What do you mean?" Says Eleanor. "I think you guys know what I mean," I replied. "You probably mistaken what they said," Says Perrie. I shook my head no and leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms. "I think I could hear them clearly," I said. "Alright fine! Yes Niall is in love with a girl!" Danielle said. "What!? Who!?" I said. "He likes Khloe Kardashian and no they haven't been fighting lately," she continued. "Oh well I don't think that is going to happen between them but that doesn't explain why Harry is mad at him for that," I said. "Well because Khloe is now also Harry's favorite to," Danielle lied. I can tell when people are lying. I saw straight through her. I decided to drop the subject. "Oh well that makes sense now!" I said. I laughed and continued eating. The other girls laughed nervously and began eating their own food. We finished eating our pizza and walked back to the car. We got in and began to drive. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "Do you guys want to drop by and see Demi?" Danielle said. "I'm totally cool with that!" Eleanor said. "Yeah let's go," Perrie said. "I don't mind," I nodded. We drove down to the studio where Demi was at. The car ride was a little quiet. Perrie tried making conversation but besides that no one really talked. We arrived at the studio and got out. We walked inside the huge recording building. Inside had red flooring with sofas and a coffee table. Then the front desk was right where you walk in at. It had a mirror behind it. "Hi we are visiting Demi... Demi lovato," I smiled. "I'm sorry but no fans are allowed," the front desk lady said. She smiled sourly at me and the girls. She kept chewing her gum and starting writing on paper. "Uh excuse me but we are-" she cut me off with holding her finger up to her lips, silencing me. My jaw dropped while she sat there chewing her gum and talking to another guest. "Who does she think she is!?" I whispered to Perrie. The other girls laughed silently and shrugged. I laughed back and turned back to the lady. Time to get my sassy side on. "Hey! Excuse me! We were here first!" I yelled at her. She looked shocked at first but her shocked expression changed to furious. "I told you already! We don't allow fans in!" she said back. "We aren't fans! I know Demi personally! She is one of my old time friends! Does it help that this girl right here is also a famous singer!? And those girls also are kind of famous!" I said pointing at Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie. "Oh yeah then who are they?" she sassed me back. I rolled my eyes. "The purple hair girl's name is Perrie and she is in a girl group called little mix... She is dating ZAYN MALIK! And those to girl's also happen to be dating a member of the world's famous british/Irish boy band called ONE DIRECTION! The brunette girl's name is Eleanor! She is dating LOUIS TOMLINSON! And the blonde hair girl is named Danielle! Who is dating LIAM PAYNE! And my name is Y/F/L/N! Who is dating HARRY STYLES!" I Yelled at her. "That doesnt prove anything," she smirked back. She is getting on my last nerve. "Fine! You want proof!" I said. She nodded and glared. I pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number and set it on speaker. I nodded at the girls signaling to dial their boyfriends. (Phone call below)

H: Hey babe!

__-Hey HARRY!

H- Is something wrong?

__- Everything is just peachy HARRY!

I was glaring at the blonde hair lady.

H-Are you sure? You sound um a little angry

__- Everything is fine just this blonde dumb ass lady won't let us in to surprise Demi at the studio she thinks we are fans... And doesn't believe me that we are dating